• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Auto Looter Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonass

Here who doesn't run, it flies.
Reaction score
I'm looking for a script to take the money from the monsters and automatically send it to the bank. Does anyone help me?

Last edited:
You could try making a script that 'onUse gold/platinum/crystal coin' add money to player's bank?

Not sure if it's an ideal solution, but it is (A) solution. xD

What are you talking about?

This should be made with onKill in creaturescript.

and how exactly do you plan on checking the monsters loot onKill?
a globalevent you could simply send all money in playerss backpack to dp and he can disable / enable it with talkaction

It is already done on the open tibia server Kingdom Age. Dunno if its still up. They had/have a option in there Custom OTC to enable/disable autoloot gold.

and how exactly do you plan on checking the monsters loot onKill?
a globalevent you could simply send all money in playerss backpack to dp and he can disable / enable it with talkaction
seriously, no scripter would think in globalevent for this,
and jano had made a container "scanner"
Lua:
local function scanContainer(cid, uid, list)
    for k = (getContainerSize(uid) - 1), 0, -1 do
        local tmp = getContainerItem(uid, k)
        if (isInArray(list, tmp.itemid)) then
            if isItemStackable(tmp.itemid) and (getPlayerItemCount(cid, tmp.itemid) > 0) then
                doStack(cid, tmp.itemid, tmp.type)
            else
                local item = doCreateItemEx(tmp.itemid, tmp.type)
                doPlayerAddItemEx(cid, item, true)
            end
            doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, 'Looted ' .. tmp.type .. ' ' .. getItemNameById(tmp.itemid) .. '.')
            doRemoveItem(tmp.uid)
        elseif isContainer(tmp.uid) then
            scanContainer(cid, tmp.uid, list)
        end
    end
end
can't be easier than checking the corpse as container 0.1 seconds after death

Mans, its a CreatureScript and function onKill or onDeath but i like onDeath. And use this function doPlayerDepositMoney to deposit money in the bank. But is not easy create this script. I've tried but did not work.

@cbrm
I don't like mod of AutoLoot because i like the only script of deposit money in the bank with one option enable/disable.

@cyko
Can you help me for create this script?

People please help! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back