• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AutoIt RPG Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update

Added a monster/npc that moves around :p

-REMOVED LINK-

Last edited:
Added a monster/npc that moves around :p

Compiled version: Game.exe
The .exe might give a false positive both on the .dll and .exe.

If you don't feel like running the .exe just download the source and run it from there.
ye my NOD32 said it was a "virus" :p

Is it difficult to script in AutoIT to create that type of minigame? :p

Woah, still much different than C or LUA :p. Add health points and some kind of trap, so when you step on it you will lose HP :D

@edit
Add LUA support later so we will can scripts monsters or NPCs xD

People are so afraid of a false positive of the .dll, I will remove all download links.
And you can just watch ss's and boring text instead of testing it, suit yourself.

Did anyone say that hes afraid? Cant seem to find it :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Ok .
I won't be uploading anything, I'm sick of people coming and saying "virus virus" shit.
On OTFans I never get those kind of comments..

Ok .
I won't be uploading anything, I'm sick of people coming and saying "virus virus" shit.

I didnt say it is a virus, Ive just told you that your .rar archive is still considered as one, so your walkthrough has failed.

Ok .

Aye? maybe this is a more mature community aswell..tobad we others didnt have a chance to test it.. and if you want to prove your right, use a webscanner as proof..

Aye? maybe this is a more mature community aswell..tobad we others didnt have a chance to test it.. and if you want to prove your right, use a webscanner as proof..

I said it might give a false positive ffs.
That simply means the scanner will say there is a virus, but it isn't one.

If anyone wants to check the project, check it at OTFans, where people trust me.

Keep scripting, you are doing nice work :D and hum, you can for example upload file with note "if you don't want to, then you don't have to download this file". OTFans is so cloying ._.

and then gogo map editor!!!! :D

You're crazy man! (I mean you vs AutoIt ofcourse) xD:p

But why won't you use something more advanced, like Qt or wxwidgets?

Anyway, keep this good game, it currently look really nice! :)

AzLaN is finally done with the health bar :p

Here is a little ss:

Currently working on the monster movements, so they go against the player.
Not going too well :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back