• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GlobalEvent Automated Database Cleanup 1.1, the solution for inactive players

Status
Not open for further replies.
modify it there:

PHP:
  for i = 1, #cleanup do
                db.executeQuery("DELETE FROM `players` WHERE `level` < ".. cleanup[i].level .." AND `group_id` < 2 AND `lastlogin` < UNIX_TIMESTAMP() - ".. cleanup[i].time ..";")

Since my knowledge isn't that high, i would really appreciate if you could tell me how to do since i cant find anything with 0-6^^

Thanks in advance

go to your mysql database

localhost/phpmyadmin/index.php
open your db structure
check the players table
there you see their ID

go to your mysql database

localhost/phpmyadmin/index.php
open your db structure
check the players table
there you see their ID

I know the ID's of my samples. I just want to learn from that script, where its written with the samples which shouldn't be deleted since my got deleted. Just wondering dude. And how should I modify the line?

Sorry if I wasn't descibing well my problem since I'm in hurry :D

i must hav edited it bad
Lua:
for i = 1, #cleanup do
        db.executeQuery("DELETE FROM `players` WHERE `level` < ".. cleanup[i].level .." AND `id` > 6 AND `group_id` < 2 AND `lastlogin` < UNIX_TIMESTAMP() - ".. cleanup[i].time ..";")
    end

edit: AND `id` > 6

obrigado, irmão :peace:

thanks
well i still dont know if the deleted players get their items in db deleted too
if someone can confirm me this, i will update the script then

Good script.

I think the database automatically deletes items that do not belong to any player, so if you delete player item get deleted too after save or restart+save

good to hear

The idea is really good.
BUT. The problem with this forum is : People TRY to help you. But they NEVER test the scripts. Some of them work, most of them not properly, cause
Why?
- You did not specify the version to use that on.
- I bet you hadn't tested it, cause there were lots of bugs you "didn't notice, but you would if you had tested it"
- Just for Mysql, and you didn't say anything and my db got screwed when I tried to do that with another version.

Anyway , thanks for wasting your time.
I also wasted mine but it's not of your business, you just tried to help.
But you didn't.
I hope someone makes a decent and explained script. And TEST it.

CALL IT FLAMMING OR W/E , but these are my cents.
I WOULD give you rep++ , if you had tested it. And put the right req to use that on.
My version is 0.3.4 and lotsa ppl use that too (doesn't work here for N reasons)

The idea is really good.
BUT. The problem with this forum is : People TRY to help you. But they NEVER test the scripts. Some of them work, most of them not properly, cause
Why?
- I bet you hadn't tested it, cause there were lots of bugs you "didn't notice, but you would if you had tested it"
- Just for Mysql, and you didn't say anything and my db got screwed when I tried to do that with another version.

Anyway , thanks for wasting your time.
But you didn't.
I hope someone makes a decent and explained script. And TEST it.

I WOULD give you rep++ , if you had tested it. And put the right req to use that on.
My version is 0.3.4 and lotsa ppl use that too (doesn't work here for N reasons)
well idiot, you can waste your time in another thread
if you dont know how to test scripts then go to cry to your bed, it isnt my business that you dont know to read or to install a script, and I don't care at all, kid

OFC it was tested omg! How do you know that it has bugs? why would I release something untested? chek my other releases and then talk instead of spamming without knowing

The idea is really good.
BUT. The problem with this forum is : People TRY to help you. But they NEVER test the scripts. Some of them work, most of them not properly...
LOL when do people help me? And this is free, so I don't care if noobs like you don't know how to use this.

...and you didn't say anything and my db got screwed when I tried to do that with another version.
Oh Really? Hahahaha you got to be joking

Is that a crime? If I don't want to, I don't do it.

Do I even care about your money?

Rofl when did you help me? Did I ask for your help?

WOULD give you rep++ , if you had tested it. And put the right req to use that on.
As if I wanted your stupid rep, and I dont take stupid orders

well idiot, you can waste your time in another thread
Are you my father to give me the permission?

LOL this made my day xd

Last edited:
If you're idiot enough to say otherwise then go ahead.

I did not give you an order, I gave you a suggestion, you don't really have to take it to a personal level.

I got ppl pming me and congratulating, cause I said the truth (And if you still think it's flamming whatever) I don't think they will post here, cause they know you'll be yelling like a stupid hooker.
Of course you want my "stupid" Rep, you go around like ppl on my server, asking for items, you do that with Rep++, and you know it.
If you had at least tested it , you wouldn't be spamming "MY BAD, MY BAD, MYBAD" it just proves how much stupidity you have going on in ur veins

I didn't say people helped "YOU" , I was saying in general you moron. Like me, you , him, them.
You really did freak out with my post didn't you?
There was no need to do that.
Get a life.

Ok, if you don't care about noobs like me. There's something you need to know, I'm not a pro scripter. But I have made like 20 of my own. My server works fine, and everything. So now I ask you: If I did it all, and I'm still a noob, how do you expect people with less experience than me to understand that it's for mySql and everything else?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're idiot enough to say otherwise then go ahead.

I did not give you an order, I gave you a suggestion, you don't really have to take it to a personal level.

I got ppl pming me and congratulating, cause I said the truth (And if you still think it's flamming whatever) I don't think they will post here, cause they know you'll be yelling like a stupid hooker.
Of course you want my "stupid" Rep, you go around like ppl on my server, asking for items, you do that with Rep++, and you know it.
If you had at least tested it , you wouldn't be spamming "MY BAD, MY BAD, MYBAD" it just proves how much stupidity you have going on in ur veins

I didn't say people helped "YOU" , I was saying in general you moron. Like me, you , him, them.
You really did freak out with my post didn't you?
There was no need to do that.
Get a life.

Ok, if you don't care about noobs like me. There's something you need to know, I'm not a pro scripter. But I have made like 20 of my own. My server works fine, and everything. So now I ask you: If I did it all, and I'm still a noob, how do you expect people with less experience than me to understand that it's for mySql and everything else?
who cares about that xd your spam just brings my thread up (bump)
btw youre the one who began crying and spamming here

Last edited:
Rozinx stop talking before you say something realy stupid okay?

I don't take orders too, that's something me and cyber have in common lol
The faster you learn it, the better.
It's not like you're able to intimidate someone via forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
forget it :peace:

is globalevent or creaturescript? because when i test, appear error in my console because o interval...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back