• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GlobalEvent Automated Database Cleanup 1.1, the solution for inactive players

Status
Not open for further replies.
is globalevent or creaturescript? because when i test, appear error in my console because o interval...
globalevent, as the title says it

Shall be later, I have to find the time function for SQlite

i make unique scripts:thumbup:

Nice idea, but I think that deleting players with level > 50 is stupid for low exp servers. Also, most of the servers are too small to have databases so large that they might need character cleanups to quicken everything :d

But I like it, thanks for releasing :)

Btw. You can add a note in script, that all things concerned with certain player are cleaned thanks to triggers in database :p

i know ^^
just showing my ideas

it lacked shows the name and level ;\

[08 February 2010 19:14:13 ] >> [DBCLEANUP] 2 inactive players [(name1, level),(name2, level)] have been deleted from database.

Noob Question,
As for SAMPLES?
also excludes the players samples?

Last edited:
i got this on tfs 0,3,5

[05/03/2010 12:18:40] OTSYS_SQLITE3_PREPARE(): SQLITE ERROR: no such function: UNIX_TIMESTAMP (DELETE FROM "players" WHERE "level" < 900 AND "id" > 6 AND "group_id" < 2 AND "lastlogin" < UNIX_TIMESTAMP() - 1;)
[05/03/2010 12:18:40] OTSYS_SQLITE3_PREPARE(): SQLITE ERROR: no such function: UNIX_TIMESTAMP (DELETE FROM "players" WHERE "level" < 100 AND "id" > 6 AND "group_id" < 2 AND "lastlogin" < UNIX_TIMESTAMP() - 0;)
[05/03/2010 12:18:40] OTSYS_SQLITE3_PREPARE(): SQLITE ERROR: no such function: UNIX_TIMESTAMP (DELETE FROM "players" WHERE "level" < 50 AND "id" > 6 AND "group_id" < 2 AND "lastlogin" < UNIX_TIMESTAMP() - 2592000;)
[05/03/2010 12:18:40] OTSYS_SQLITE3_PREPARE(): SQLITE ERROR: no such function: UNIX_TIMESTAMP (DELETE FROM "players" WHERE "level" < 100 AND "id" > 6 AND "group_id" < 2 AND "lastlogin" < UNIX_TIMESTAMP() - 5184000;)
[05/03/2010 12:18:40] OTSYS_SQLITE3_PREPARE(): SQLITE ERROR: no such function: UNIX_TIMESTAMP (DELETE FROM "players" WHERE "level" < 150 AND "id" > 6 AND "group_id" < 2 AND "lastlogin" < UNIX_TIMESTAMP() - 7776000;)

@up atm it doesnt work with sqlite

You should also add deletion of player_items, _depotitems, _storage, _skills, that would rock.

You should also add deletion of player_items, _depotitems, _storage, _skills, that would rock.
sure, coming up :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back