• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling AutoPatcher for custom client

patcher is called by client when new data is downloaded, this way all you need is to send update instead of wrong client when wrong client want to connect and it should work(but yeah, first we have to get packets determining which files will be updated etc)

thats why I said that this one is good
just I preffer cipsoft way, player notices patcher just when update comes instead of being spammed by launcher every time(ofc launcher can just check in bg and update or launch client depending oon result from serv instead of showing window)

Do not buy that, this is the same Auto Patcher that every Ragnarok servers uses it. It is called Neon Cube and it is FREE.

Its not the same patcher.. i programmed this myself and mine simply uses HTTP instead of FTP wich are both annoying to set up and takes more ram from ur server..

Back
Top Bottom