• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Avatar Dragon Template - For Modern AAC

Winnerandy

Experienced Web Design'er
Reaction score
Hia folks!

My latest design:

donotuseplz.gif
myartplz.gif

Please ask for premission before using anything.

BETTER QUALITY: http://img03.imgland.net/OTEEgZ2bjx.png

OTEEgZ2bjx.png

INFO:
  • 5 Hours of work
  • More than 300 layers

CREDITS:

*hgjart (Background) link
*Vean (Header Content Bar)
*Blizzard (Picture)

Layout made by me.
All Rights Reserved.​

Last edited:
Just 0ne word
Epic

The structure is really good but I would like to see it in another colour theme like black/golden or black/red.
Anyway, really good job!

That looks fantastic!

The layout overall looks alright although it could be much better. If you fix these thing i point out it'll look much better:

• "Your slogan goes in~" This look of this box is very ugly.
• The left menus top/bottom borders or whatever it is meant to be are wrong. You have use 1px #0e2f3e[dark] and #38a5dd[bright]. Instead of doing it this way you could have done it with black and white [Overlay] and [50% opacity] it looks much professional and nicer that way.
• The main content is very narrow. It is only [453px] wide. If you make it wider it'll look better. Also the side borders doesn't look good.
• The outer glow on the button text is ugly if you remove it, it will look better.

Other than that it's alright :)

The layout overall looks alright although it could be much better. If you fix these thing i point out it'll look much better:

• "Your slogan goes in~" This look of this box is very ugly.
• The left menus top/bottom borders or whatever it is meant to be are wrong. You have use 1px #0e2f3e[dark] and #38a5dd[bright]. Instead of doing it this way you could have done it with black and white [Overlay] and [50% opacity] it looks much professional and nicer that way.
• The main content is very narrow. It is only [453px] wide. If you make it wider it'll look better. Also the side borders doesn't look good.
• The outer glow on the button text is ugly if you remove it, it will look better.

Other than that it's alright :)

Thank you for the tips, I learned new things now :)

Here's the result:

BETTER QUALITY: http://img03.imgland.net/HLNb1u2fnn.png
HLNb1u2fnn.png

Back