• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Avatar Dragon Template - For Modern AAC

It's by far one of your best work.
I just have some personal opinions, what you decide is up to you.

When using border radius you should try keep a 'standard' within the template. This goes for when making inputs. You have round buttons but not round input forms, which makes them seperate. Forms are not to be seperate as they must show the user that they belong together. So when a 'less smarter' person is viewing the website he will understand instantly what submit button belongs to what.
I'm also a person of border perfection, whenever you choose to use the same 'style' of the content box as your menu box you should follow it. Meaning there should not be a bigger border on the content box then the menu boxes.
And last but not least, i'd go for a less transparent on the menu. Colorblind people will have problems seeing them, and you as a webdesigner need to always think of the colorblinded people out there ^,.,^

But the design is awsome, don't get me wrong. Just some points for you to think on for next time :)

It's by far one of your best work.
I just have some personal opinions, what you decide is up to you.

When using border radius you should try keep a 'standard' within the template. This goes for when making inputs. You have round buttons but not round input forms, which makes them seperate. Forms are not to be seperate as they must show the user that they belong together. So when a 'less smarter' person is viewing the website he will understand instantly what submit button belongs to what.
I'm also a person of border perfection, whenever you choose to use the same 'style' of the content box as your menu box you should follow it. Meaning there should not be a bigger border on the content box then the menu boxes.
And last but not least, i'd go for a less transparent on the menu. Colorblind people will have problems seeing them, and you as a webdesigner need to always think of the colorblinded people out there ^,.,^

But the design is awsome, don't get me wrong. Just some points for you to think on for next time :)

Thank you for the tips ;D

Saayy whaaat? 3 cursors?
ztx8c1.png

they are 4 lol

@topic
nice!

Awesome template, i wanna buy it.
How much you want for it?

i love it!

you have 2 account management. you shuld change 1 to Donations :D

can you make layout for my homapage serwer ? Babilonian kingdom. please msg me if you can ;]
Bless!

Back