• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Avatar Server V1 War of the Elements

Firelord Azula

Reaction score
War of the Elements

STILL NEED PART OF TEAM! PM ME PLZ

Hey everyone, well today I'm in search for several people to help me out on a server I have just started working on with a friend.

The server is based on Avatar The Last Airbender series. :)

Here's just a bit of info about it :

* It's gonna be PvP RPG with a taste of War in it :)

* The map will be the avatar world itself, which includes all 4 Nations.
and of course new content ;D

LocationMap.jpg

* You will be able to choose between 5 different Vocations, which will be :

Waterbender, Firebender, Airbender, Earthbender and a Warrior.

* Each Voc. has many unique special abilities, and of course they will be extremely balanced.

* As you start, depending on what you choose to be, you will be told your part of the story.

* And many many more things that you will love :D

So, here is the story in general :​

For many years, the four nations lived together peacefully. Until one day, the Fire Nation decided to attack. A great war between the four nations began. An era of mass destruction has arrived....

So yes, the game starts in the middle of the war. It will be slightly different but extremely fun. :D

So here is what I'm looking for :

* Someone who is awesome in sprite editing :D for outfits and stuff like that :)

* A good scripter who can deal with spells and some tricks :]

* I've got a mapper already but if you think you got what it takes then show me a demo :D

* Anyone who wants to join just post here, If you want the Sprite Editing job post a nice edit you've done.

AND OF COURSE, We could use more than one of each :D

Thanks for your time and I hope to see some great stuff soon. :)

Last edited:
Oh and I will just drop me a msg when it is. But I'm willing to bet it will take at least 6 months to get it finished out of beta stages. Is there going to be an avatar? ;)

Haha yeah it will take quite a while, but it WILL be done, and well I was thinking that GMs will be Avatars, but I might change that, to this other idea I had, that an avatar will be randomly picked between player by me of course xD but I'm still working on that :p

You know you could do it a random person every day and have it like a day is the avatars lifetime. anywho good luck again. scripters are hardest to find :p

Man thats a going to be a very nice Ot but i think the hardest things to
map are going to be the northern airtemple becuase isnt it upsidedown and
ba sing say is gonna have to alot of detail.

I love avatar :D watched every episode ^_^
ive always thought about avatar on tibia, its the best elements ever ^_^

Back