• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Signature & [Avatar] Winnerandy's Signatures/Avatars work/showoff! REQUEST AVAILABLE!

Does the work I do for people, worth money?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No.

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Winnerandy Can I ask you another little favor,,um can u make another sig but with the same colors as my avatar and says carlos9,,Ill really appriciate it,,Thanks

He did say signature. Read the sentence again.

I know, but he said as my avatar, and he´s using Facebook logo as avatar, so I thought it was a bitt wierd to say the same colors as my avatar, he could've just said blue. XD

you can edit the photo?

defaultt.png

I know, but he said as my avatar, and he´s using Facebook logo as avatar, so I thought it was a bitt wierd to say the same colors as my avatar, he could've just said blue. XD
Ues Signature,you know like same color and backround pic like a normal sig,but with color blue and grafics.

Colors : beautiful
Render : style znote avatar :p
Name: nothing.
ONLY AVATAR :p

Could you make me a signature, a raichu that uses electric attack against a mudkip please? i want to scare sykotitan

Hey, Winnerandy
Can u make me another signature and avatar? :D
it should be the same theme.. (sharks)
and with my name. (Tenhum)

and the same size
thanks.!:D

aff he's been offline for a week ;<

Back