• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Signature & [Avatar] Winnerandy's Signatures/Avatars work/showoff! REQUEST AVAILABLE!

Does the work I do for people, worth money?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No.

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Not perfect, but I tried :/

126703406441.png

PIC SITE:

http://img.imgland.net/126703406441.png

This one is fine, a lack of effects, and the dimensions are too big, but it's ok.

I looked at all your posted sigs in this section of forums, and there is definitely a progression from your old retro style to a new more realistic/bad-ass style. Personally, I like the more retro style that you had going, but 90% of all your work is extremely good and fun to look at.

Rep++ (keep up the good work)

I looked at all your posted sigs in this section of forums, and there is definitely a progression from your old retro style to a new more realistic/bad-ass style. Personally, I like the more retro style that you had going, but 90% of all your work is extremely good and fun to look at.

Rep++ (keep up the good work)

:$ ty xD

Hello!

Do you still sell or can you make just one for free? ;U

Cuz I really love ur works and I wonder if you can make an avatar just like SyntheticX's:

But of course, with another text :D

Thanks!

Everyone who requests, won't get any.. sorry guys, But I have to work with my server cuz I don't have time to make signatures/avatars atm.

Last edited:
Colors-red.black.grey
Render-idk lol any thing
back ground-maybe something with dragons or wolf
Name-The Kratos

AND Size.
Members - 100x100

ty rep when u got time do it

Hello, I would like to request a signature with followin items:
545 x 110
Crime render
Text: KniveN

Thanks,
edit: ops, saw ur post; "Everyone who requests, won't get any.. sorry guys, But I have to work with my server cuz I don't have time to make signatures/avatars atm." ;pp

Hello, I would like to request a signature with followin items:
545 x 110
Crime render
Text: KniveN

Thanks,
edit: ops, saw ur post; "Everyone who requests, won't get any.. sorry guys, But I have to work with my server cuz I don't have time to make signatures/avatars atm." ;pp

It's fine, I'll make signatures/avatars again, but when I have time.

Nice quality signatures you have made. :) Sometimes to much contrast but it's attracting your eyes.

Back