• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Avesta 7.6 Compiling ERRORS HElp me please!

destroyer667

Reaction score
Here are my errors.

and my linkers

-D__USE_MYSQL__
-D__USE_SQLITE__
-D__SKULLSYSTEM__
-D__USE_OTPCH__
-D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC__

-D__PB_GMINVISIBLE__
-D__XID_EXPERIENCE_STAGES__

-llibxml2
-lwsock32
-lsqlite3
-lmysql
-lws2_32
-llua5.1
-lboost_date_time
-lboost_system
-lboost_thread
-lboost_regex
-lboost_filesystem
-lgmp
-s

5lykwx.jpg

yea. but they're even less likely to work because they're newer than what avesta needs. try to find what versions exactly do you need to compile avesta

I replaced my boost folder with this TFS 2.6 one i got and i got a few less errors but in general they are the same errors as above :/ eh this is so annoying >.< anyone got an idea?

Im getting further and further every time i try compiling this so these are my new errors with new sources. the compiler gets to the end of compiling and on the last 2 it ends up with errors.

I put the mysql file into "include > mysql" that i made then i got like 99999 errors and it was stuck in database.cpp or .h and it said something was wrong with my mysql file so the one i found on google prob wasn't the right one or something.

efj7ux.jpg

Last edited:
you can't look up stuff randomly using google, rather take the mysql includes and lib from talaturen's devcpp release if none else works

Ok I got talaturens dev so i took Mysql folder and put it into my include folder. and i also took the Lib folder copied everything in it and pasted that into my existing lib folder. i also took the sqlite3 filder from his and put it into mine and now i get to the last stage of compiling(rebuilding) the .exe and i get these errors.

s1rfcp.jpg

i have -lmysql in linker look up 3 posts

i saw someone else had -lmysql in his linkers twice so ill try that and see what i get.

nope didn't do anything for me.

Last edited:
I have Stians Repack Dev-cpp.rar when you say 1.41 you mean the Boost folder? should i delete mine and replace it with this one?

gonna give it a shot.

well i completely deleted my boost folder and replaced it with the Stain one or w.e and i got 99999999 errors. Derek would you beable to upload your Dev-cpp?? :] and pm me

Im pretty close to giving up this is my last change to get this right. Heres some new errors i got.

these are together i just took 2 pics to show the full error

24444444444.jpg

233333333333.jpg

im going to delete dev-cpp get rid of it all and reinstall it and start over i guess. I downloaded 1.41.0 from the Boost website and started off like that but i got a bunch of errors. I didn't change anything in the sources i've been trying to just compile them clean to see if it would even work and i cant even get that far. I've spent sooooooooo many hours on this searching and trying to get help / figuring stuff out on my own but its taking so long to do something many people are doing right now. Does anyone have a working dev-cpp with Avesta 0.6.1 / Avesta 0.6.3 / Or this Avesta.22.02.09 i'm honestly at a loss of works and actions on this situation.

Basically my whole goal and reason for trying to compile in the first place is to get Avesta 0.6.1 to stop crashing which it has to do something with the players / monsters yelling stuff so i was gonna take the sources from avesta 0.6.3(monster.cpp etc / player / creature sources) and compile them into the 0.6.1 one so my ot would stop crashing. Then i figured well i could just compile Auto save / stages into 0.6.3 but i'm stuck because i cant even get past the compiling part.

i've been doing alot of searching doesn't anyone know of a compiling tutorial that worked 100% for them with Avesta 7.6 servers? i realllllllllllly neeed help with this and nothing WORKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS@#$@R AT rykbj;lrtj6m7