• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Avesta 7.6 Compiling ERRORS HElp me please!

destroyer667

Reaction score
Here are my errors.

and my linkers

-D__USE_MYSQL__
-D__USE_SQLITE__
-D__SKULLSYSTEM__
-D__USE_OTPCH__
-D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC__

-D__PB_GMINVISIBLE__
-D__XID_EXPERIENCE_STAGES__

-llibxml2
-lwsock32
-lsqlite3
-lmysql
-lws2_32
-llua5.1
-lboost_date_time
-lboost_system
-lboost_thread
-lboost_regex
-lboost_filesystem
-lgmp
-s

5lykwx.jpg

things have changed. existing avesta tutorials are now outdated, boost versions and other libs that worked before, don't work anymore. and you're using some modified version.

is there even a reason to use Avesta? it's a lot easier to compile that TFS 0.3 which has been downgraded back to 7.6, if you can find it

do you mean this one?
[7.6] The Forgotten Server (Crying Damson) - Old School v2

I would use it 100% if it didn't crash with a c++ outputmessage error that i have no clue on how to fix and everyone else says it would take SO much time and work to get it running good.

i was using it for a while before but it keeps crashing just like Avesta. i cannot find a stable 7.6 sql server to run. when i mean crashing i mean it crashes every 5-10 minutes. ONLY when players are hunting or gms are doing commands though other wise it runs fine by it self for days.

This time i used TFS 0.3 Crying damson the sources in the link above and just tried to freshly compile without modifying anythign and that is what i got the same asio error.