• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Avesta 7.6 Real Tibia Map

mhmhmh, It's alot of work if you want this server to be build up. I rather work with a better 7.6 rl map released, which doesn't need all the work for nothing. Atleast you started from scratch and didn't just download, modify to what you think is "good" and release here, on otland.

I'd say this one most likly has the same icon.dll as the 7.4 furrus released change that and that should remove one of them or hopefully both Game theif trojans

question what all is missing on the map including ice islands and rook? any of the underground under the stuff that is on the map missing? the houses are no problem, but npcs ^^ anyone know a way to convert the stolen cip npcs to xml?

change that last question of mine into why does the server die for me right at the end of the start up :(

anyone have the rl npcs for it? :)

Man,keep working on that.You spam on every thread rl npc rl npc rl npc rl npc rl npc rl npc.You says it from 4 months.In this time you could making them,than spaming forum.

why i have missed your posts :)

uhm problem is i can't script lua :)

AGAIN MADE MY DAY..You can do it with XML for exmaple download npc and get real things.Scripts? lol they are on forum I'm sure that.So lazy?,then keep working.

Back