• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Avesta 7.6 Real Tibia Map

Learn to search,i can't say make npcs ,because you don't know who to search first.

@upupupup

You missed my post's?I missed your PM's haha.

hey shanks,

can you script? maybe help me with my project? need somone woh can script .lua for the rl npcs. rest of server is working by me Next PM's was Can you script lua?

define almost all, please. I don't seem to get what almost all is in this thread. 4 quests out of what? 368453645? nice..

question more likely is how much of the map is missing in the undergrounds and are all the actions and so there ^^

Can anyone tell me how to get houses working? I can't use SimOne's mapeditor since it crashes when trying to save the work.

So, I need some other solution, that doesn't require SimOne.

^^ then ya have to wait till rme fixes the house bug in 7.6 don't know if they have done it yet or not :)

but good release but lot is still missing

it's good but I found a bug in the house :(
all the house are bugd.
I want make 7.6 Real map but i dont what make all the house's :p
myby u can fix it :)

Bye

"CHecking database connection... Failed to connect to DATABASE. MYSQL ERROR: unknown database 'db.db3'.

What is the database of this server?

re-host

Please I need avesta map global full
Please man.... re-host.... please....

Very Tranks..

Back