• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Axtrox's Mapping Thread

2lbbz89.jpg

Progress
fountain2.png

EDIT: And about the random gold/bags and stuff, they are just to give it the tibia feeling but inside map editor

manually added.. and in the first pic u can see the floor border is not even fully added...

It's good to see that you're using raw, make use of it, as you will advance in styles and improve your mapping by it.
Stop making them 3d though pleaaaaaase :p

keep practicing.

It's good to see that you're using raw, make use of it, as you will advance in styles and improve your mapping by it.
Stop making them 3d though pleaaaaaase :p

keep practicing.

ye for the past week im mapping 100% raw, it might not look like it but i am, still not good with making Raw'd shapes

Just try to be more fragile while making shapes if you know what I mean. Who cares if they're over the place, in the end it should make it look cool if you can detail it right :p

Beginning to make lil swamp..
Shape might or actually will change as i add the grounds and more details (any details i need to take off or important details I need to add please tell me so)
swamp2.png

4/10
It seems very basic, I bet you can create better stuff than that

It's a nice cave style but
I dislike those fat dirt borders near to the big stone

I really don't like the way you used the dirt boarders in the top left corner. At least dont make it square lol

I'm getting used to RAW with grass/water/cave but I'm still having troubles with the Mountain Designing so it comes out bad when I raw it XD Ty for commenting =)

thats y i put inspired by mycos, i was practicing so i made his map but a lil diff

Back