• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Axtrox's Mapping Thread

Axtrox

Uninspired Mapper
Reaction score
If you don't like something, tell me on how to improve it, I'm not so good but I'd love to get better.

lizardtemple.png

the beginning of a mysterious cave
Imageshack - practicing.png

more to come

Last edited:
I like the combination of the floors in the first image, but it would look better if the mountain filled the spaces to the right and to the south of the walls :)

i was randomly making this house and got that roof, the house was fixed more, but this pic pretty much basically focused on the roof.. Jafab im already in a proyect :S ForsakenOT

Little spoiler of Forsaken OT

a cave of mummies (not fully done, and spawn is missing ofc)
mummies2.png

Pretty small for a server that has teleports.. :S
#Edit: Just noticed the hole. o.o

Its a hardcore rpg server just has teleports to a couple areas, and thats one floor, has 3 floors ;)

don't use so much borders btw. auto border It looks in my eyes not good. Keep your mapping like the first and second picture.

only auto bordered parts were the grounds, the walls are meant to b like that..

Looks nice, it'd be sweet to play in those maps. Next time when you take a picture, PLEASE disable zone viewing. It's very disturbing.

Also, the second picture's borders don't blend very well, they're just too highlighting. Try to make your borders blend with the environment, unless you actively want to play around with the colors in your map.

you want to play on those maps? Forsaken Grounds online (view my signature) online in 23 hours ;)

Back