• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Azleh/Shaqz is a scammer!

That is Rafael (Realistic server I'm talking about) - (the 250USD scammer who tried to get away with my server files and pretended after 6 months to ask for my help again after trying to steal from me like if nothing happened) - and vicky24 (who he is quoting and giving reason) is Tjafs, the guy everyone on the thread is saying to be a scammer just like you, and maaany people even said that he has many other accounts, mods should be well aware of this situation related to you, and btw, Tjafs is the one who leaked my server files after months of working together because he was drunk and high and felt the project had no future.
So NO, Look more Azleh, I'm sure you may find someone saying I'm a scammer. /sarcasm

Azleh
tried to scam me by saying he can complete scripts i wanted and wanted me to pay before he even made the scripts
You're free to post the proof where i said that, because the only 2 jobs that i did to you, you paid at the end and i even expanded those scripts to more and better about what you asked.

Azleh
tried to scam me by saying he can complete scripts i wanted and wanted me to pay before he even made the scripts
This is what got me worried too, he wanted me to do the exact same thing.. Not saying that that means that he is a scammer but it got me worried, never encountered that type of dealing prior to Azleh/Shagz.

Azleh I too had the RealOTS Clone from Ezzz, you don't see me crying around in here do you?
Ezzz wouldn't have released those files unless he was forced to.
He even told me prior to releasing them, so you can just stop posting about that

This is what got me worried too, he wanted me to do the exact same thing.. Not saying that that means that he is a scammer but it got me worried, never encountered that type of dealing prior to Azleh/Shagz.

Azleh I too had the RealOTS Clone from Ezzz, you don't see me crying around in here do you?
He even told me prior to releasing them, so you can just stop posting about that
I'm not going to take on interested comments of people that says that they are "close friends" of ezzz, because only people that are close friends of him and even the kids that tried to fuck me before are only commenting here.

@Ezzz , you are a joke. Fucking bugged server, a year developing to fix everything. I would like to leak ALL your systems to everybody like you did on your server that I PAID FOR.

"You got your chargeback for supporting katthult that's a scammer "

Sums up the thread. I've seen that attitude myself in the past and its disgusting.

Thanks for bringing this up @Ezzz hopefully some will avoid this situation in the future.

He didn't released the main files.

That is Rafael (Realistic server I'm talking about) - (the 250USD scammer who tried to get away with my server files and pretended after 6 months to ask for my help again after trying to steal from me like if nothing happened) - and vicky24 (who he is quoting and giving reason) is Tjafs, the guy everyone on the thread is saying to be a scammer just like you, and maaany people even said that he has many other accounts, mods should be well aware of this situation related to you, and btw, Tjafs is the one who leaked my server files after months of working together because he was drunk and high and felt the project had no future.
So NO, Look more Azleh, I'm sure you may find someone saying I'm a scammer. /sarcasm

Scammer? Really???????? I don't will waste my time here, but for who want, I can send a proof of payment. After buying @Ezzz server I was forced to buy @Qwizer OTHire, just because the RealOTS that Ezzz sold me was bugged as hell. Ive bought it on the middle of last year, and only got it complete this year.
I DIDN'T ASKED YOUR FOR HELP, PIECE OF SHIT. I SENT YOU A MESSAGE ASKING YOU TO STOP TELLING PEOPLE THAT I SCAMMED YOU, AND YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT OKKE AND NOT ABOUT ME (I have this conversation on WhatsApp too).
I did a LOT of negotiations here on OTland, with @Okke, with @Azleh, with Kotzlety from TK and others, and NOBODY has shit to complain by me.
To make me buy his server @Ezzz said what he says to everybody, the same cry: "I don't have money to buy food, I don't have a place to sleep, please, buy my server". You are a bad man, trust me, the life will charge you.

I've uploaded a lot of proof where clearly @katthult and @Ezzz are exposed as scammers and Ezzz are exposed as just a money digger, please take the time to read everything :) without pointing out that everytime ezzz has a problem on something on otland he always speak something about Venezuela, or his life or whatever (And even Venezuela isn't fucking bad as he says, i got friends that lives on Venezuela and they say that the stuff isn't just harder as Ezzz says EVERY FUCKING TIME), isn't the first time that i seen him scamming anyone using this way.

To make me buy his server @Ezzz said what he says to everybody, the same cry: "I don't have money to buy food, I don't have a place to sleep, please, buy my server". You are a bad man, trust me, the life will charge you.
He uses too his sentimental situation to approach the people, how many people hasn't complained about this too?

And a fast edit, i'm not known as a fucking scammer, i were banned because i DDOSED AND HACKED mtibia because Kito2 thieved me using the same way as Ezzz/Katthult (I don't support this method and i don't use it anymore, because that isn't the way to fix everything), saying that he's known, that he got previous vouches working with known people, even on my old account (Unsinesoft), there is good vouches and i'm sure that some of my clients will know that i never leaked or sent stuff without their permission or even without it, just the shit went wrong because i didn't got the time to defend myself sending screenshots and shit.

And i'm 500% sure that Ezzz got a copy of every sprites/files and shit that he even didn't sold to their clients but what used his encryption program, the main nostalrius repo (Actual public one), is just a intentional copy to market his fake job with the people of otland.

Last edited:
"You got your chargeback for supporting katthult that's a scammer "

Sums up the thread. I've seen that attitude myself in the past and its disgusting.

Thanks for bringing this up @Ezzz hopefully some will avoid this situation in the future.
You're free now to check out my defense looking at the screenshots where i said and i expose who is ezzz.

Does this Azleh realize that his claims on his screenshots posts saying "2 days later" when in reality every comment is done in the same day as his and never shows his supposed "proof" (without even translating what is being told in the images) or any message that can show 2 days delay to respond (check dates in comparison to pay dates, the pay was done AFTER every single one of those screenshots as well, he's making stuff up).

Mods, please, many times has this guy scammed someone in the forum and nothing has been done about it @Don Daniello, this has to be taken seriously, ask for some or many spanish guys to read on my chat on Discord, I can teamviewer it, or even upload it to YouTube (fully) if needed, he scammed me and said to PayPal some weird bs and here says that it's because I "talked bad about him" when he either has showed proof of it, imagine to the other claims of other people saying that he scammed them? It's no coincidence, something has to be done about it, and I'm willing to cooperate with whatever thy need.

Last edited:
Does this Azleh realize that his claims on his screenshots posts saying "2 days later" when in reality every comment is done in the same day as his? 🤣
Mods please, many times has this guy scammed someone in the forum and nothing has been done about it @Don Daniello, this has to be taken seriously.
You can't defend yourself? Everyone can check out the dates, but you seem to be blind when someone exposes you out, or even try to deny what i've said about the shit that you did together with @aldorateam, because you haven't did it yet, rolf.

Selling a stock server (for a huge fucking price) and asking more money for fixes that you already have is a method to thief people you, if you didn't noticed.

I got back 65$, merely nothing compared on what you and katthult thieved me and what you've even thieved to the members of otland, but is fine, because you live on Venezuela and the people is starving there, rolfmao.

Last edited:
What about ban on Ezzz saying lies about me @Don Daniello? What about a server that was sold to me getting opensource? What about a person that sold a "7.4 STOCK STABLE SERVER" with a lot of bugs and got my money? I can proof everything.

It's my last message here, everyone who knows me knows that Ezzz scammed me time ago, and I supported my loss without oppening a thread on OTland, but this shit saying that I am a scammer was the end.

Does this Azleh realize that his claims on his screenshots posts saying "2 days later" when in reality every comment is done in the same day as his and never shows his supposed "proof" (without even translating what is being told in the images) or any message that can show 2 days delay to respond
The proofs are there, where you are involved with him, where do you are clearly offering him that you will crack the Realistic Global files and where you finally thieved me with Katthult, i don't need to translate anything that is on english now.

Mods, please, many times has this guy scammed someone in the forum and nothing has been done about it @Don Daniello, this has to be taken seriously
Point out your list where i suppose thief people, atleast 100% of the cases are people like you and katthult and doesn't paid the job completely, where someone ask something different that he has offered initially and etc, you are just wandering because you got exposed finally on a public forum on a thread that you did.

ask for some or many spanish guys to read on my chat on Discord, I can teamviewer it, or even upload it to YouTube (fully) if needed, he scammed me and said to PayPal some weird bs and here says that it's because I "talked bad about him" when he either has showed proof of it, imagine to the other claims of other people saying that he scammed them? It's no coincidence, something has to be done about it, and I'm willing to cooperate with whatever thy need.
I can do the same about you and katthult without any problem, but upload videos about the scam that you did to Rafael, you aren't able because you got catched tricky bastard, i would like that everyone that got offered your full server and got scammed can post it here, so we can manage to show who you really are.

I don't really know any of you guys, but Ezzz and I have a friend in common which has been working with him for more than 4 years and counting without any complaints also I've seen he's one of the most qualified developers out here. Just to clarify, my position remains neutral.

they should ban all the thieves.. ;)

@Azleh de paso que robas, tienes el descaro de armar una novela, se serio mamawebo ladrón. Cuidado te haces millonario con piches dólares, piedrero, lo bueno que la vida es un búmeran. El karma no falla, te acordarás de esto algún día..

Otland became a toxic community

I have done a deal with @Ezzz in the past and all was OK.

He contributed to the ot community more than the vast majority of this forum, for free. I don't want to talk about the reasons that leaded him to release some works, because the fact it's that they are free to use now and the people it's free to hire him or not about "his" creatures. If you don't like his work don't use it, it's simple. I see it as a marketing proof to decide if you want to hire him or not. I can say that 95% of the people requesting for help here never will release a single line of code when they fix the problem. @Ezzz is part of that 5% that contribute, we have othire or Nostalrius for example.

If you read the conversation it's easy to get the reason of the chargeback (I'm spanish and I can understand all of the conversation without translate), a chargeback it's bad when you had the work done. That only reason it's enough for me to try to help @Ezzz in this case. You can try to defend yourself when you hire someone and never get your work done, but it's not the case.

Just to clarify, I'm not close friend of @Ezzz, just a happy customer of his public and paid works. I also paid for a work that he released to public shortly after that, it's not my problem if he wants to release code that I paid for, just less paid work for him in the future.

He contributed to the ot community more than the vast majority of this forum, for free. I don't want to talk about the reasons that leaded him to release some works, because the fact it's that they are free to use now and the people it's free to hire him or not about "his" creatures. If you don't like his work don't use it, it's simple. I see it as a marketing proof to decide if you want to hire him or not. I can say that 95% of the people requesting for help here never will release a single line of code when they fix the problem. @Ezzz is part of that 5% that contribute, we have othire or Nostalrius for example.
You're basically supporting that every developer here can release bugged products to make "marketing?", even with malicious code? The only 2 releases that Ezzz has "contributed" has been Nostalrius and OTHire, both of them with stole code of other guys that at the start worked with him, there are plenty known and public cases, just read a bit about him on the site lol.

And even speaking about Nostalrius is speaking about crap, both we know that nostalrius isn't even close to be a finished product and he has sold that to many people claiming that Nostalrius is the most complete real tibia server with the closest formulas to RL and more crappy shit, atleast on 99% contries that's called fake advertisement and is a ilegal behaviour. If i'm offering you a product it must match with what i'm offering, in my case i go beyond from that with my clients and was the case of Katthult+Ezzz scam case (I gave that guy a free logo, a expanded fishing system, an addon system without being paid and even he dared to ask about personal files of someone else).

If you read the conversation it's easy to get the reason of the chargeback (I'm spanish and I can understand all of the conversation without translate), a chargeback it's bad when you had the work done. That only reason it's enough for me to try to help @Ezzz in this case. You can try to defend yourself when you hire someone and never get your work done, but it's not the case.
Even the point here is that even the systems that he sold me were done by someone else or even they were bugged on the start (when i even managed to fix it by myself before ezzz), check even his same conversation, the dates, etc, and the way that he avoid to speak about Rafael (on some posts he even claimed that he didn't knew him, lol). For me is a payback for that % that has been scammed by him and as a payback for speaking shit about me when i even were talking good about him even with one of his closest friends.

This fake drama of Ezzz isn't the first case, because when atleast someone try to claim something to him he says something related to Venezuela lol, if he is a known developer and he has a lot of jobs why he should be starving exactly on this cases?

Just to clarify, I'm not close friend of @Ezzz, just a happy customer of his public and paid works. I also paid for a work that he released to public shortly after that, it's not my problem if he wants to release code that I paid for, just less paid work for him in the future.
This part is the worst of all, you're basically supporting a massive scam to then release a product, what will happen if kondra decides to public release his OTC V8 after he has sell it to more than 10-20 persons? Or you will feel safe if someone else adquire something that you have adquired o the past and they release it to the public? You're supporting ripping, massive scams, hacking and more shit on that sentence and i don't think that the people here are ok with it lol,

Opentibia has falled into this shit now...

For anyone joining late.. I'm going to try to paraphrase this whole thread.

Ezzz was asked to do a couple of jobs by Azleh.
Job 1 and Job 2 were completed, and paid for.
Job 3 was attempted, but there was some bugs, and Azleh says they have resolved those issues on their own.

During Job 3, another person was asking Azleh to do a job, and Azleh quoted them $180.
This same person was also in contact with Ezzz who said that the $180 quote is too high, and that he would've quoted something closer to $50.
The other person wanted Ezzz to do the work, which Ezzz declined, as Azleh was already doing the work?
In the end, the other person ended up stealing the work from Azleh, and did a chargeback of the $180?

It was around this time that Azleh decided to charge back the money spent on the first 2 jobs that were already completed.

sooo tldr..

Ezzz completed 2 jobs and attempted to complete a 3rd job for Azleh
Azleh paid for 2 jobs then did a charge back.
-----------------

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong somewhere.

Cheers.

During Job 3, another person was asking Azleh to do a job, and Azleh quoted them $180.
This same person was also in contact with Ezzz who said that the $180 quote is too high, and that he would've quoted something closer to $50.
The other person wanted Ezzz to do the work, which Ezzz declined, as Azleh was already doing the work?
In the end, the other person ended up stealing the work from Azleh, and did a chargeback of the $180?
I never settled the price and even never it was told that it was going to be 180$ but 4000 tibiacoins, that katthult said that was 50$ for him because he was buying cash from his guild or something scamminish shit and even I wasnt noticed about a 50$ offer (check my screenshots)

Last edited:
Back