• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Azleh/Shaqz is a scammer!

i won't say anything about thread because it became confusing to me, but... why are you mentioning everytime he's from Venezuela in a sarcastic way if you are from theretoo? Are you ashamed of be Venezuelan? Error 404, bolas not found
I never stayed that or said something else, isn't your problem where I'm or what i said Jose Luis, I know who you are and you got no words here.

@pitbullmindset I like the way you speak, it's very neutral, however, 200USD is not a lot here (is still something), it used to be over 2 years ago, the country is dollarized, everything is dollar value, 10USD here is the same as you would do in other country with 10USD (1 burguer king).

Monthly expenses for 1 person in food is roughly 60$ to 80$ just like in Colombia, Ecuador, Chile, etc ...
It's saddening, but it's true, dollar is not worth the way it used to be, my jobs thread states: HIRE ME ON WEEKLY BASIS, why was this? Because with 10USD I could afford food for 1 week! so I used to work very very cheap to people, but as time fled by the the prices increased (2.000.000 million inflation rate) the food become more expensive, and now in 2019 that I have returned to Venezuela, everyone is paying in dollar bills on every single store, every price is dollar, so my jobs have become more international price based (still cheaper than most), now I need to find more jobs to help my friend's negative -65$ USD paypal balance, meaning I will now have to waste more time and work harder for something unfair.

It's called racism, manupulation, deceiving information and attention from the main subject, he's a psycho
Racism and manipulation? Im claimimg that you struggled to make a job that you never finished and then I figure out why, you aren't a true developer, I have done more things by my own that you could do here.

The fact is that you conspired with katthult too, there is the proof on images, why I shouldnt be defending myself with something that i already explained and posted? You eveb claim that was on Spanish everything but you clearly didn't took the time to open atleast one or even you didn't but your ego doesn't allow you to admit that you were wrong.

Edit: About a cam system, I would never sell mtibia (I don't recall the project name) cam system or cast system which was very unique and I signed a contract not to do so, only nostalrius.com.br cam system and cast system.
Here is the problem, on my screenshots there is the proof that you were doing a cam system to katthult when I was doing my job, it were completely OTC and tfs and I'm 100% that it wasn't yours but stolen.

This is producing me too much anxiety, the amount of mythomania you have diagnosed is too much, continue with your bullshit when every single Spanish speaking person here has stated that you did stole from me and that every single of your statements are invalid related to charge backing the 65$ USD, so you can go to tell, I have no more time to waste, I will be back in a while when this issue is no longer affecting me.

This is producing me too much anxiety, the amount of mythomania you have diagnosed is too much, continue with your bullshit when every single Spanish speaking person here has stated that you did stole from me and that every single of your statements are invalid related to charge backing the 65$ USD, so you can go to tell, I have no more time to waste, I will be back in a while when this issue is no longer affecting me.
But you didnt had it when you stole the kondra's job? Or when you thieved me with katthult, or when you sold the bugged pack to Rafael and then you thieved him?

You were asking my banishment merely for nothing but for people that hates me because I didn't worked for them or just i left their projects, here is a lot of proof of why you are a scammer.

I never stayed that or said something else, isn't your problem where I'm or what i said Jose Luis, I know who you are and you got no words here.
1. It seems like you don't know what you do when you write something
2. I'm not that Jose Luis you said, you are wrong
3. I got words here because this is internet, also this a public thread, so...

I doubt that @Ezzz is scamming people wouldnt even believe if god says so. He got skill and a man that holds his word.

Hey,
I know little-to-nothing about Azleh/Shaqz, neither do I know Ezzz so I don't want to go crossfire here.
What I wanted to mention is:
Edit: About a cam system, I would never sell mtibia (I don't recall the project name) cam system or cast system which was very unique and I signed a contract not to do so, only nostalrius.com.br cam system and cast system.
This is true, I wanted to buy that cam system from Ezzz, but he rejected.
I ended up writing one myself.
I am in no way implying that Ezzz is right in this whole thread. I am implying that the part I quoted is true, at least it was when it comes to me trying to but it.

@Ezzz sent me the same cipher that was used on Nostalrius server. When you decrypt client lua files, you can check that the cam system used on Nostalrius WAS NOT DEVELOPED BY HIM, like he says, but by @gugu15

Hypocrisy is the word to define @Ezzz

Also here is my transaction details. I bought on 06/06/2018 the "Nostalrius" server. When I asked for Ezzz fix some bugs, he was lazy and arrogant. Then I decided not to use his files and bought a new one from Qwizer (othire) after talking with @Peonso about that asking for an advice. The new files I bought just because Ezzz sold me an old .version of Nostalrius, bugged as hell: a lot of types of bugs, like TFS bugs, datapack bugs, wrong damage bugs, etc etc etc.

The transaction that he says that I scammed him: 36312

Now you can get a conclusion, he said to me that Nostalrius was a perfect 7.7 copy (wrong), not bugged (wrong), with a PRIVATE OTCLIENT (wrong), and other stuffs. It's a scam, he is a scammer. Take care everybody because this guy just released Nostalrius to get money on it doing editions and fixes for money.

Also Ezzz was selling a cast system for 100 USD, the same cast system that you can find for free here on OTland.

@Azleh was fair with me, helped me when I needed, and I helped him too. Every job that I asked him to do, he did, perfectly, and when I asked for a job that he doesn't had knowledge to do, he denied.

After reading all these walls of text I think @Azleh is on the wrong here.
I'm wrong because Ezzz has a reputation built here inside all of the stuff that he has stolen. The thread started because i was being a kid but meanwhile i was getting more information aganist ezzz, the shit became different.

Translation:
- "It helps you to know what is causing performance problems on the server, what if, poorly done SQLs, heavy, what is used more in the game, the lua function is called a lot and the cause is delayed more in the type of load, etc. ... it is very useful when you want to have a secure server. When I offered it to you, i had a need (because I'm in Venezuela), when i get catched on those moments i do very good offers on codes in particular, but we're going to offer it at $30.

I also have global TFS optimizations, which are used by kasteria.pl, megatibia, etc. that allows to support up to 2k players, I have a cast system, I have camera system for OTC, OTC anti-bot protection"

I never were told that the systems were of Kondra (That isn't the point either, is still being a scam, job and effort stolen from someone else) because as i said i had even to remake the stats one that he sold me. My main point is that because Ezzz has worked but many people here it seems to be blinded, like kito when he thieved me, like R.Yan (he has stolen a lot of people too), and many users on this same way. As i told before, if anyone wants to check out the full conversation, i got it recorded now, because even @Ezzz edited the comment just to add a fake comment (Spanish speakers can check the "edited" part on the comment here), the original comment wasn't like that:

Hey,
I know little-to-nothing about Azleh/Shaqz, neither do I know Ezzz so I don't want to go crossfire here.
What I wanted to mention is:

This is true, I wanted to buy that cam system from Ezzz, but he rejected.
I ended up writing one myself.
I am in no way implying that Ezzz is right in this whole thread. I am implying that the part I quoted is true, at least it was when it comes to me trying to but it.
You got a point, to you, but i got proof and i posted that ezzz even sold that same cam to more people, is just about the trust that you got with him because OF COURSE he isn't going to tell you what he has until you know him well.

Yeah, because ezzz hasn't thieved known people, but they know now that their files aren't safe and that's the profit for me at the moment.
Can you elaborate a bit on this, please. Who is "they"? Which servers are you talking about.

He is crazy, claiming I never sent him anything, but if that was the case, why did he kept sending payments weeks after?

I have worked with people that has just joined otland.net, he is trying to play minds with people that "I only steal from not known people", damn, if that was the case why is it the first time that I get a single complain on my jobs thread and it's from him and stating something so trivial and unreal from all the excuses he's put here? It's funny, it doesn't affect me anymore, I do have a reputation and I plan on keeping it unlike this child.

If anyone has doubts of anything just come free to talk to me on private, I'm not down to read Azleh spams like on his previous scam scandals, and just like Ochman has stated, I wasn't eager to sell www.nostalrius.com.br cam system, I'm very careful with stuff of this sort since they could leak around, and I do get upset about it, just like I was with my own server leak, however I even contribute to make it stable when I have time.

I have worked with people that has just joined otland.net, he is trying to play minds with people that "I only steal from not known people", damn, if that was the case why is it the first time that I get a single complain on my jobs thread and it's from him and stating something so trivial and unreal from all the excuses he's put here? It's funny, it doesn't affect me anymore, I do have a reputation and I plan on keeping it unlike this child.
You admitted it on this same thread, i didn't, lol.

You're basically supporting that every developer here can release bugged products to make "marketing?", even with malicious code? The only 2 releases that Ezzz has "contributed" has been Nostalrius and OTHire, both of them with stole code of other guys that at the start worked with him, there are plenty known and public cases, just read a bit about him on the site lol.

And even speaking about Nostalrius is speaking about crap, both we know that nostalrius isn't even close to be a finished product and he has sold that to many people claiming that Nostalrius is the most complete real tibia server with the closest formulas to RL and more crappy shit, atleast on 99% contries that's called fake advertisement and is a ilegal behaviour. If i'm offering you a product it must match with what i'm offering, in my case i go beyond from that with my clients and was the case of Katthult+Ezzz scam case (I gave that guy a free logo, a expanded fishing system, an addon system without being paid and even he dared to ask about personal files of someone else).

Even the point here is that even the systems that he sold me were done by someone else or even they were bugged on the start (when i even managed to fix it by myself before ezzz), check even his same conversation, the dates, etc, and the way that he avoid to speak about Rafael (on some posts he even claimed that he didn't knew him, lol). For me is a payback for that % that has been scammed by him and as a payback for speaking shit about me when i even were talking good about him even with one of his closest friends.

This fake drama of Ezzz isn't the first case, because when atleast someone try to claim something to him he says something related to Venezuela lol, if he is a known developer and he has a lot of jobs why he should be starving exactly on this cases?

This part is the worst of all, you're basically supporting a massive scam to then release a product, what will happen if kondra decides to public release his OTC V8 after he has sell it to more than 10-20 persons? Or you will feel safe if someone else adquire something that you have adquired o the past and they release it to the public? You're supporting ripping, massive scams, hacking and more shit on that sentence and i don't think that the people here are ok with it lol,

Opentibia has falled into this shit now...
if someone has bought something its his decissions if he'll release it because if he bought
It's just to expose @Ezzz hypocrisy, complaining about things that he does and talking lies about me.
@pepsiman
release cipher + source code for otc plox

Back