• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Azleh/Shaqz is a scammer!

I also point out that this guy Shagz tried to scam me and he always is showing his "dead" project while wants to work for ya. Watch out on him.

Btw. Otland administrators should think about baning such an users. This forum became so much toxic because of those thieves.

Don't forget the time when amirsolo and ezzzz tried to scam the otland community, they begged for donations to create 8.6 tfs 1.2 then nekiro did it for free and got nothing

Don't forget the time when amirsolo and ezzzz tried to scam the otland community, they begged for donations to create 8.6 tfs 1.2 then nekiro did it for free and got nothing

Are you being sarcastic?
I begged for donations? @Amiroslo was hiring me to create the 8.6 downgrade, but we got contacted by someone who was doing it already before the project was even announced, so we didn't do anything in the end because someone already had the time to do it for free and it was released.

@Amiroslo was only asking for donations because it was something to be done to be given to the community not something to keep for himself or anything like that, I would have done it for free as well like OTHire or OTDisturbed, but I don't have much time and when I have time all I do is address Nostalrius issues and implement user feedback.

Are you being sarcastic?
I begged for donations?
, but I don't have much time and when I have time all I do is address Nostalrius issues and implement user feedback.

That's the biggest lie ever.

It's kind of simple;
Azleh did a chargeback for a job you completed and agreed upon. = Scammed.

I wonder why these admins aren't taking any steps into getting this solved.

It's kind of simple;
Azleh did a chargeback for a job you completed and agreed upon. = Scammed.

I wonder why these admins aren't taking any steps into getting this solved.
Why would they? This shouldnt be brought to forums anyway. Why would otland care about some users scamming each other? Mods/Admins are to moderate this forum not your/their personal deals/business.

Why would they?
Because they've done it before. I've seen a few cases where one of these scam threads were put up and the scammer got banned for it (Viking and Kostas for example)
Personal business or not, scamming is scamming and it's a threat to the community as a whole, especially when we have a jobs section.

Because they've done it before. I've seen a few cases where one of these scam threads were put up and the scammer got banned for it (Viking and Kostas for example)
Personal business or not, scamming is scamming and it's a threat to the community as a whole, especially when we have a jobs section.
And where would you draw the line between what is a scam and what's not?
For example I personally made a deal with Ezzz about a couple of years ago for 5 or so easily found memory addresses for Realots for $5 which he agreed to and sent me the same day.
I paid him $15 anyways just to be nice/fair after testing most of the addresses, only to realize 1 of the address was missing ( + 1 invalid address as he gave me the wrong one, but he fixed that quickly).
Asked him for the missing one, he said he'd look for it, but apparently he never did, what he also never did was to even partially refund or compensate me or even apologize, I also had to ask him for updates each time as he never bothered to take the initiative himself, and I stopped asking him for them after a few weeks since it seemed clear to me that he didn't seem very interested in finding it/completing or fixing our original deal at all.
Should Ezzz now get banned for having scammed me?

For example I personally made a deal with Ezzz about a couple of years ago for 5 or so easily found memory addresses for Realots for $5 which he agreed to and sent me the same day.
I paid him $15 anyways just to be nice/fair after testing most of the addresses, only to realize 1 of the address was missing ( + 1 invalid address as he gave me the wrong one, but he fixed that quickly).
Asked him for the missing one, he said he'd look for it, but apparently he never did, what he also never did was to even partially refund or compensate me or even apologize, I also had to ask him for updates each time as he never bothered to take the initiative himself, and I stopped asking him for them after a few weeks since it seemed clear to me that he didn't seem very interested in finding it/completing or fixing our original deal at all.
Yes

that's an scam so yes, he should

@e.e I recall you did request some addresses from me, it was a very long time ago, I also don't recall you messaging me anymore about it, if you could issue me some screenshots of our conversations I could recall, since I think it was from 2014? But very long time ago and I could have easily forget to issue the last missing address, but I really have no memory of abandoning you related to the last address, if I did then I'm sorry and I can refund you part of the money for the misunderstanding, but in no way have I abandoned someone intentionally, also, due to the time of these tasks happening I think we worked on Skype, and my Skype was hacked and I have no access to it or to the conversations to that date, so please, be gentle to contact me to issue this misunderstanding, and do not message me on Skype, only way to contact me is on Discord and here on otland.

@e.e I recall you did request some addresses from me, it was a very long time ago, I also don't recall you messaging me anymore about it, if you could issue me some screenshots of our conversations I could recall, since I think it was from 2014? But very long time ago and I could have easily forget to issue the last missing address, but I really have no memory of abandoning you related to the last address, if I did then I'm sorry and I can refund you part of the money for the misunderstanding, but in no way have I abandoned someone intentionally, also, due to the time of these tasks happening I think we worked on Skype, and my Skype was hacked and I have no access to it or to the conversations to that date, so please, be gentle to contact me to issue this misunderstanding, and do not message me on Skype, only way to contact me is on Discord and here on otland.
HAHAHAHAHA, is ironic how you apologize with this guy but you even has scammed a lot of people using this way

HAHAHAHAHA, is ironic how you apologize with this guy but you even has scammed a lot of people using this way
mmm you scammed me too so shut up don't blame people if they behave on the same way as you did.
im not taking part of no one here.. but i can truly say that you scammed me.. the first job you did to me was good, but was simplier.. after that i contacted you to help me out with geisor encryption mehtod... i paid you an ammount (it was not so much , for my lucky) but after that you told me that you re coded few things , and that geisor was a crazy that, the code wouldn't work, () .. em you never completed the task.. sooo shut up ..

after that you told me that you wont ask me the seccond paymend , and anyay i won't paid you because the "job" wasn't finished.
after that (because i told you anyway i wouldn't paid you) you told me that "emm ok so we can't work together no more" of couse we can... XD hilarious..

&uck &ou o## #an

Last edited:
mmm you scammed me too so shut up don't blame people if they behave on the same way as you did.
im not taking part of no one here.. but i can truly say that you scammed me.. the first job you did to me was good, but was simplier.. after that i contacted you to help me out with geisor encryption mehtod... i paid you an ammount (it was not so much , for my lucky) but after that you told me that you re coded few things , and that geisor was a crazy that, the code wouldn't work, () .. em you never completed the task.. sooo shut up ..

after that you told me that you wont ask me the seccond paymend , and anyay i won't paid you because the "job" wasn't finished.
after that (because i told you anyway i wouldn't paid you) you told me that "emm ok so we can't work together no more" of couse we can... XD hilarious..

&uck &ou o## #an
Show proof of that please, you're known for being a scammer and i wouldn't accept to work with such garbage like you xD

Hi Ezzz. We've only communicated through PMs so you should be able to find the whole conversation here. The conversation title is "Job" and the first and last messages was sent in June of 2017.
There are 2 1/2 pages or 50 messages total, which is a lot of screenshots to take, so I think it would be easier and more appropriate if you took a look first yourself and then we could take it from there after you've been able to review the material, seeing that you still have access to your otland account there shouldn't be any problems with access to the material.
Patiently awaiting your verdict. e.e

Last edited:
@e.e

After checking our conversations I failed to grant magic rate address successfully, and said I felt bad about not being able to grant it, which again I will repeat myself here, am sorry for not committing on granting the last missing address we needed (Screenshot (http://prntscr.com/no9elb))

We kept talking about other RealOTS stuff and other further tasks to be done, and my last message sent being about a more experienced RE friend to gather the correct address for us, never heard from you again after this message, and as usual, I forgot about it as well (maybe because we were working on otland conversations instead of Discord/Skype, those are always to-date and as I received many more private messages yours went to the bottom), you could have as well messaged me again about it, at least to remind me, because I definitely forgot about it eventually (June 2017 was around the date I was doing the arrangements to move to Ecuador, legal papers, etc ...).

If you still need the magic rate address we can communicate on Discord to continue to complete this task of yours, or any other address you'd need that I think we'd be capable on getting, or if you'd like me to refund part of your payment I'm willing to (after my friend's paypal is no longer -50$ negative, just did a 12$ USD task, was -65$ USD negative of this Shaqz scam).

@Ezzz
Like I said I reminded you several times over a couple weeks long period after which I started losing interest.

You can keep the original $5, but I'd like the bonus $10 back asap.
I take BTC: 1FiU9MJ8L92CyxHMBAh7wzXcq1dQai7vrh
LTC: Lav5MuCsnXeqEJw5qKDrCf3Hf7N7tVmh7J
Or paypal, message me if you need my address.

Back