• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[B]Rebirth etc?[/B]

Why u colour everything? Black is bad or something?
Ur `rebirth` is on storage, or what? Nobody helps you if u dont tell us what do u exactly need.

no nothing wrong with black, man i just did 2 times, i explained exactly what i needed help, dont know how else i can make u anderstand, need to put spells on my server that show in !spells level needed and how many rebirth to use a spell

I hate those guys like you who keep on stealing other open tibia servers ideas, seriously, learn English first then come and request your crap. Be talented and create your own unique ideas so that others will wish they had it on their own servers.
"ANDERSTAND" Damn, I'm getting so annoyed.

i need to make in my spells.xml a rebirth system, so when a player need to use spells it says need to be rebirth x to use not level x to use..
u anderstand? so if u know how tell me

and the other thing is that i need to make very fast attackspeed on my server without editing sources on TFS by c++, i want it with scripting even if its not recommended

Seems like you don't understand English so I will explain it in my own language.
"Blub."

Back to English: It is not possible to make attack speed faster than "1", because 1 is fast as hell. However as I told you like 200 times by now, if you set it to "1" it won't really be what you expect 1 to be because the creature check interval of the server is higher than the attack speed.
It is NOT possible to do this with scripts.

@rebirth
I suggest to create a source based rebirth system then.

Back