• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Back-End OT Administration Tool

Ah, I think I see the issue. The $ot_root references the directory above data.

Try the following:
C:\Users\janusz\Desktop\Flammingvets

If that still does not work, check to see if you have any files in the following directories:
C:\Users\janusz\Desktop\Flammingvets\data\logs\chat
C:\Users\janusz\Desktop\Flammingvets\data\logs\talkactions

I think just changing the $ot_root variable to not include data\ should fix that.

not working and I have files there on czat I have all channels and on talkaction I have all staff commend record but not working I set to $ot_root = "C:\Users\janusz\Desktop\Flammingvets";
I think It wont work for windows because is Diffrent I try look to the code and see and rep++ for you

There are a few issues. The first issue is that the command "ls" does not exist on Windows, so we need to change ls to be dir /B (for bare file display). Secondly, I'll have to play around with properly backslashing the $ot_root for Windows due to an issue with backslashes and strings:

PHP: Strings - Manual

This does currently work 100% on Linux, but it will require some additional tweaking for Windows. If you manage to figure it out before me, you can post the code changes here. I will update them and credit you for it. The three files that will need to be modified are:

admin_logs.php
ajax_file.php
crash_dumps.php

I will try and work on this some tomorrow, but I can make no guarantees. :)

Back