• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

BACK EXP SHARED !

I want you to fuck off kk?

why? is my opinion, this shit is dead...you like battles 10 vs 10 same today? you're retarded guy, always cry in forum you play here one month and is off 11 months

Ye, 1 month of pure fights is better than 11 months of pure exping at INQ/POI.

Ye, 1 month of pure fights is better than 11 months of pure exping at INQ/POI.
PURE FIGHTS ? AHUAHUAHUAHUH
you are very funny, 10 vs 10 u like? 10 vs 10 is battle to u ? hahaha.. u lose 1 battle..CRY MOD ON and leave again.
veziv or navid destroy u again, u leave hahahahaha equal kaida destroyed you in shadowcores u cry and leave hahahaha
bro expshared back.. warzone reload :p:p
but if @Mark prefer this shit inactive 11 months to prioritize the shit that you and others say, the problem is of him, best who loses money is @Mark

Last edited:
just give up venumsz

They are forum Dominando....Mark won't do shit and won't listen, he wants people to play lunar without exp shared and if he sees a improvement in players online he will first analyze if changes will be applied.
It means...He want us to waste time,money,life and so after we rape "the gajs" they cry again to change it back to "no shared exp", it's ridiculous....the only poll that this forum should be hosting is whether to change the name of server to lunargajs.twifysoft.net

...lunarforce is dead and it will stay dead.
we can't make team to forum fight them...we don't have enough kids to do it.

just give up venumsz

They are forum Dominando....Mark won't do shit and won't listen, he wants people to play lunar without exp shared and if he sees a improvement in players online he will first analyze if changes will be applied.
It means...He want us to waste time,money,life and so after we rape "the gajs" they cry again to change it back to "no shared exp", it's ridiculous....the only poll that this forum should be hosting is whether to change the name of server to lunargajs.twifysoft.net

...lunarforce is dead and it will stay dead.
we can't make team to forum fight them...we don't have enough kids to do it.
yes, Mark love them
we not have "forumfighters" enough to discuss here :(

Truth is you dont have enough brain to talk on forums and balls to fight in-game. All you cry about is shared exp so you can get 500 then transfer to shadowcores again so shut the fuck up.

Blablabla "We promise we gonna war if we get shared exp back".
First you br's complains about that the server is not adding rooshamuul like RL and saying: "This is not rl ots!! This is orshabaal ots".
But in real facts if im right the shared exp on Lunarforce its the same rate as RL Tibia (+5%?) which means its even closer to RL which you brs want?

Blablabla "We promise we gonna war if we get shared exp back".
First you br's complains about that the server is not adding rooshamuul like RL and saying: "This is not rl ots!! This is orshabaal ots".
But in real facts if im right the shared exp on Lunarforce its the same rate as RL Tibia (+5%?) which means its even closer to RL which you brs want?
I never ask roshaamul.. I never say "Lunarforce is orshaball ots"

Truth is you dont have enough brain to talk on forums and balls to fight in-game. All you cry about is shared exp so you can get 500 then transfer to shadowcores again so shut the fuck up.
ok mr brain
I not want lvl 500 and go shadow, you are retarded ?
today lunarforce is dead or you are blind ?
u like battle 10 vs 10 ? you are retarded mr brain

Nah I never heard or seen you but for me you're all the same since all you want is exp.
yes, I love exp..WARZONE RELOAD :eek::eek::eek::eek:I recruit "forumfighters" quality ? 150 messages+ in forum, stay 24/07 on forum and "be European<<THAT IS A BIG DIFFERENCE FOR U" I make account on vt or ts3

Last edited:
no , the true is that you want to take 400 lvl , transfer to shadow and stay in the house. it's your sense of tibia . For us , it's fighitng and we don't need shared exp for it

yes, I love exp..WARZONE RELOAD :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:..I recruit "forumfighters" quality ? 150 messages+ in forum and 24/07 in forum and "be European<<THAT IS A BIG DIFFERENCE FOR U" I make account on vt or ts3
Now I dont understand what you're trying to tell us, anyone get it?

ok mr brain
I not want lvl 500 and go shadow, you are retarded ?
today lunarforce is dead or you are blind ?
u like battle 10 vs 10 ? you are retarded mr brain
How many people each guilds has on their battles is none of your concern since you are not even waring. If you don't want to play here, fine, just another retard gone. Shared experience won't be changed so leave this forum and go to your beloved shadowcores.

How many people each guilds has on their battles is none of your concern since you are not even waring. If you don't want to play here, fine, just another retard gone. Shared experience won't be changed so leave this forum and go to your beloved shadowcores.
10428035_664317630309811_2018477735855080634_n.jpg

PURE FIGHTS ? AHUAHUAHUAHUH
you are very funny, 10 vs 10 u like? 10 vs 10 is battle to u ? hahaha.. u lose 1 battle..CRY MOD ON and leave again.
veziv or navid destroy u again, u leave hahahahaha equal kaida destroyed you in shadowcores u cry and leave hahahaha
bro expshared back.. warzone reload :p:p
but if @@Mark prefer this shit inactive 11 months to prioritize the shit that you and others say, the problem is of him, best who loses money is @@Mark

Yes, I prefer battles 10 versus 10 than 15 versus 40 brazols with navi.

Veziv/Navid never destroyed me, they did win few fights but not destroyed (so get your facts right)

Kaida, yes they did win with us, but that was not the issue why we left shadowcores, we left shadow cuz we don't enjoy ava/wave/ue/noobchars fights. If you love fighting why don't you fight here and exp on shadowcoreS?

Back