• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

back to lunar baba

fucking true . But even ifCalar or Veziv will come with 15 peoples , one of them will lose and will have to recruit more people and it will be start of crying etc etc

ofc lunar is better than shadow, too bad u didnt make team right after changes :p
yet u write about "non pvp server" when we offered to fight every day, you just prefered wms with some random teams u could easy win against

ofc lunar is better than shadow, too bad u didnt make team right after changes :p
yet u write about "non pvp server" when we offered to fight every day, you just prefered wms with some random teams u could easy win against
To bad you offered me to fight on a shit server with million of noob chars, no thanks. Oh and btw teamjumpers have no rights to speak imo.

Oh and for the record its lapa's team i just leaded some battles for him when i was able to

Excuses, excuses everywhere! Talking about our lvs in a ot that lasts for 2 years now I guess? You had 30 ppl online on every wm in this server when we had 25 in guild, so I dont see a problem with that.
And you, Navid I guess? Too bad you had to be a member in veziv's team cuz you wouldnt mean anything in lunarforce with own team back then.
Oh and btw, I'm shocked I lasted this long playing with this retard, so I really dont give a shit about ur opinion about that.

Haha that one made me laugh tbh, you probably forgot about into them vs we ride times ;]

Seems you dont know me at all buddy

shut up navid "member in veziv's team" rotfl
that's some heavy reading between the lines, lol

maybe that sentence was unnecessary, all I'm saying is that he didnt act so cocky when there were actual wars in lunarforce
anyway this discussion is pointless, so I'm gonna end it now

that's some heavy reading between the lines, lol

maybe that sentence was unnecessary, all I'm saying is that he didnt act so cocky when there were actual wars in lunarforce
anyway this discussion is pointless, so I'm gonna end it now
Dude use my name as example jajjaa im biggest team hoper Xd

I started the wars on lunarforce with mindgames lol, then summer came and transfers became enabled and since i dont play tibia in summers, i wasnt there, I Always been cocky deal with that i also think im one of the best players deal with that aswel, but calling me a veziv member haha dayum thats next level insulting

And xabor prob login sometimes to help lapa his team, but no not really its a really bad ot in my eyes

Back