• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

back to lunar baba

i will also play as long as its not Veziv or Calar who got teams since they both are way to retarded to fight against...

hi navid lets play lunarforce hehuehe

You say shit about me cuz Aiven killed your new friend, that was annoying 30% of vent. If I remember correctly there was no problem when you or anyone else (apart from veziv) fought against me either on shadow or lunar.

i lost my respect more and more for u, you always claim veziv to be the kid that pings and acts like a baby. Yes he does that but so do you and u showed that by started to ping ppl on original :(

i like u as a humanbeing, commander etc but ur taking everything to personal by pinging etc and thats not something i respect. I dont see any good/oldschool leader doing that for example navid, mitch, ond etc

i lost my respect more and more for u, you always claim veziv to be the kid that pings and acts like a baby. Yes he does that but so do you and u showed that by started to ping ppl on original :(
I started to ping people? the only guy who got pinged was "Zaoawan" and he was annoying 3/4 of the people that played with you in the past ppl like Mitch, Me and few other that I won't mention. example navid, mitch, ond etc Mitch was also thinking about doing the same shit me and Aiven did, and why? because you treated Zaoawan like a skilled player thats why he was being so cocky towards us, I've msged you like 5times about him and Witek, but what did you do? nothing. I don't give a shit if you respect me or not, he killed us twice so Aiven killed him once and then we just left, and don't compare me with Veziv, since if that was him he would ping 90% of the vent. Like he was saying to Halle "Better change your IP if you don't wanna join us. And when you wrote something like "Calar is too retarded to fight against him" tell me 1 situation when you didn't like to fight against me.

It was a long time ago since I fought you. I rescpted you when I fought you but the way you acted on lunar lately was kinda wierd, you started to become more and more like veziv.. Well it's probably hard to act normal while fighting against veziv but still. Zaowan is my friend who is skilled and you guys were fighting eachother, im not a kindergarder teacher who will solve all problems you have. I tried to talk to both you and Witek/Zaowan. Which obviously didn't work, you guys killed eachother. But my problem is that you were the one who started pinging, which is a chicken move. You pinged cuz u coulndt kill him in a fair way which i dont respect so therefor i lost my respect for you, kinda simple?XD

It was a long time ago since I fought you. I rescpted you when I fought you but the way you acted on lunar lately was kinda wierd, you started to become more and more like veziv.. Well it's probably hard to act normal while fighting against veziv but still. Zaowan is my friend who is skilled and you guys were fighting eachother, im not a kindergarder teacher who will solve all problems you have. I tried to talk to both you and Witek/Zaowan. Which obviously didn't work, you guys killed eachother. But my problem is that you were the one who started pinging, which is a chicken move. You pinged cuz u coulndt kill him in a fair way which i dont respect so therefor i lost my respect for you, kinda simple?XD

I didn't even kill him on ping but okey, yep I've lost my respect to you when you couldn't take simple actions against Zaoawan and Witek when a lot of people told you about, or they should tell you. After that shit, Aiven got pinged so I've pinged Zaoawan why you guys didn't ping me? but Aiven? he got pinged like 10 times. Kinda weird, Vezive leaded a battle it turned out to be shit, you started to lead and we could make more frags in 1 battle than we would do with veziv on few battles. I just took a simple tactic against veziv "He acts retarded to me i do the same to him". I don't care about some respect over the internet. I agree that pinging him wasn't the best move, but you're saying something about me that isn't even true "Calar is retarded so we can't fight against him" I don't give a damn shit about this zaoan set or this witek.

So Lunar or shadow where is the fucking warmode no charloving or pinging oh wait veziv is ping and cry about his mother so no war fml just warmode

WHEN AND WHERE?????????????????????

Haha Calar so what you are saying is that you are better commander than me? okok maybe you are bro i dont know :/ but the fact is that you got owned by zaowan, you guys argued and they said come some 7.6 or so 2v2 and we own ur ass. You couldnt take it and ur "crew" pinged him. ggwp... You and you're friends pinged them, and not anyone else so plzzzzzzz stfu

and read my post again. I never said that I had problems against you while fighting. BUT the way you acted latley was fked up imo so thats why i kinda lost some respect you for. And then you pinged ppl in my team on a 8.0 cuz u cant show ur pvp skills :/ just bad man

Haha Calar so what you are saying is that you are better commander than me? okok maybe you are bro i dont know :/ but the fact is that you got owned by zaowan, you guys argued and they said come some 7.6 or so 2v2 and we own ur ass. You couldnt take it and ur "crew" pinged him. ggwp... You and you're friends pinged them, and not anyone else so plzzzzzzz stfu

Where did I say that I'm better than you? for sure I'm not better than you, I don't care about leading like I've told you many many times, I'd rather be a member than be a leader, 2vs2 on 7.6 ye they would prob own at least me since I've played 7.6 once or twice, and I never argued with them who'd get pwned on 7.6 or 8.0, the thing was they acted so special all the time with shit like "Who's this Aiven, Calar, Kucu, Guma etc..." Some kids from OT, and when I've spoken with bsp he said the same shit about them. Can you tell me how i've acted lately? you're people blamed me that I've pinged you on lb battle and we both know that it was Xabor. I've pinged you're team? 1 guy got pinged once "ye that was not correct but we can't rollback. I don't care about that 8.0, I just want to know why you're saying random shit about me like "
Calar who got teams since they both are way to retarded to fight against..."

Yet again, I don't give a shit about respect from you or anyone else in this game. And please tell me how I've acted lately cuz I really don't know, If I remember correctly we wanted to make a "All In" reload after the changes, but it didn't work.

calar maybe you pinged only 1-2 persons but your member were pinging everybody and you were happy with it

because my forum account was banned? Poles are speaking Polish and nobody is banned ? :mad::mad:Who was the retard?

Last edited:
I'm just embarassed, this is propably the last ots worth to fight (I'm talking about lunarforce) and I'm just thinking how can this ot be fucked up? Even one year ago, even if some leaders hate each other (like Calar and Veziv) they could still made a great fights unlike to nowadays

calar maybe you pinged only 1-2 persons but your member were pinging everybody and you were happy with it
nah majczal im not asslicker not with what i say but calar dont even got a pinger and he is against the ping since he know who pings ananass 24/7 he dont do a shit since he dont care about shadow or anything -- and its his ppl pinging others loook at maslana like u can see he love to ping people XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

nah majczal im not asslicker not with what i say but calar dont even got a pinger and he is against the ping since he know who pings ananass 24/7 he dont do a shit since he dont care about shadow or anything -- and its his ppl pinging others loook at maslana like u can see he love to ping people XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I haven't had a pinger since last summer holidays, I've stopped with it. That's right my friends like Maslana or Gym have some stressers but that's all.

Back