• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Balance vocations!!

low ? yee... u strike 1k +, stfu idiot and dont make stupid answers again.. its normal hit if u have m lvl more than 105..
Think when u write someting "smart".

He was agreeing that damages are a high here, no need to be hostile.

haha, every thread i read is like 1 page of the actual subject and the rest is just flaming and argumenting

nothing wrong with spell damage formula, but the mlvl is just broken on this server. mlvl 85 after 2 days in offline training, really? you find nothing wrong with that?

nothing wrong with spell damage formula, but the mlvl is just broken on this server. mlvl 85 after 2 days in offline training, really? you find nothing wrong with that?
thats exactly what i was going to say when i entered this thread, mlvl rate is way too high compared to skill rate and it cause huge unbalance on low/medium lvl (maybe on high lvls too but i dont have hlvl char so i wont speak)

i think paladins and knights should get some buff

Yeah m lvl rate is way too high for example on rl tibia my druid with m lvl 63 in 12 hors of offline training i get 3% on my mlvl, on my ek i got 96 axe and i get almost 7% in 12 hours in tibia ML is really really slow compared to and melee weapon another example on shadowcores my 250 ek has 122 axe fighting my 145 ms has ml 120 there is no way my ml should be close to my melee skill in way less offline training time also I have a pk sorc that is level 74 with ml 116 and I can easily kill people on a noob char?

Paladin's utito tempo so bad I hit better without utito than with this spell :>

I totally agree with the mas flam of sorcerers, I'm lvl 157, and I was hunting, 2 sorcerers came lvl 150, and ue me, I have 2.4k of hp and with one ue of each one of them I died, thats just unfair.

It is impossible for two Mages can get 2.4k of life when your maximum "UE" does not exceed the 900 life points to that level.

Back