• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ban A User

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narzerus

Full-stack developer and old OT Developer
Reaction score
I don't know if this is the place to say this, but I want to report a user, who minutes ago said could help with a problem. Added me to msn and tried to send me an Exe file which I'm certain was a keylogger or something of the same kind.

Thanks.

well I'm not sure that OTLand staff could do anything about this since this happened in a private conversation and not on the OTLand site, but you could tell us his name for OTlanders to be aware of him.

Last edited:
Just ignore him, you can even add users to your ignore list.

Why is that a OTLand problem? If I drunkdrive, should I be banned form OTland too?

Why is that a OTLand problem? If I drunkdrive, should I be banned form OTland too?

Basically what I've said.

well I'm not sure that OTLand staff could do anything about this since this happened in a private conversation and not on the OTLand site, but you could tell us his name for OTlanders to be aware of him.

Yeha that's his e-mail lol.

Oh well, I just just trying to protect less experienced members, as he is using otland's forums to hack them.

Yeha that's his e-mail lol.

Oh well, I just just trying to protect less experienced members, as he is using otland's forums to hack them.

Well, you can blame that on the MOD who deleted my warning. I posted a huge warning about that guy, but my post got retardedly deleted for no reason.

Sigh, this section is completely infested with the same ban-evading trolls who are the only ones who post (with a few exceptions).

Drunk Driving is a rule on OtLand. Basically, if you do Drunk Drive, you get Rep++
If you don't you get banned.

ok, ill go and punch one RL from otland, hope i dont get banned.

he send a pm offering support, then add me and send me a kl!
:x

Unless there is any valid proof (e.g forum post, private post) on the forums, we can't do much.
It's your word against his word, we don't conduct such stuff. We don't either give out personal information about users, if that person feel he wants so step forward so be it.

And btw, drunk driving or hitting some in real is something i'd like to know. SO I CAN LAUGHT AT YOU! (;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back