• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Ban for "Innapropiate Language" and "Destructive Behaviour"... WHAT?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawila

Reaction score
Well one of these mods: Jester or Arlianinor Whyzzer bans me because i tell him that he was an idiot...

and what i can do when the idiot is an idiot?!...

i dont know...

but well... i received a ban for "Raliuga" until January 28...

¿Why i told him idiot/imbecile?

Well.. because he warned me because i was having:

"Innapropiate Language"

and a "Destructive Behaviour"...

In this post:

http://otland.net/f30/que-peliculas-te-han-gustado-18829/index2.html

Jester warns me because i had Innapropiate languaje (i didnt it!):

aff... someone removed my post and the post from Cid Maury (HE INSULTED ME AND I TOLD HIM THAT HE WAS AN IDIOT TOO!!)

And now, i get an edited post in that thread (my last one i think so):

Wyzzer said:

"Debido a que se que no te afectan las infracciones, tomaré otras medidas contra tu comportamiento y lenguage"

My behaviour is OK, i dont like to be insulted, i defend myself... is that a crime in OTLand?! and my languaje... is a crime to say to a guy:

"I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK, I DO WHAT I WANT, ITS MY LIFE" (in spanish of course)

who said me that im a "motherfucker, bitch, "cabron" "?

That is WRONG...

P.S: If Jester, Arlianin and Whyzzer dont like me: i dont care... but if just because a police officer dislikes the infracted driver that doesnt mean that the police officer will kill the guy...

that is what we call a "POWER ABUSER"

thank you =):thumbup:

EDIT:

Here is my "innapropiate language" note from Jester/Arlianin/Whyzzer:

A mod said:
You have been banned for the following reason:
Imbecil te lo guardas para ti.

Date the ban will be lifted: 28th January 2009, 12:00

Raliuga was banned because of constant rule breaking. And yes, you would be the real idiot because you've recieved many warnings and infractions but you never change. I'm glad someone banned you and I hope that with this, you learn a good lesson.

Raliuga was banned because of constant rule breaking. And yes, you would be the real idiot because you've recieved many warnings and infractions but you never change. I'm glad someone banned you and I hope that with this, you learn a good lesson.

RULE - BREAKING?

I dont know what you mean with rule breaking but if im a rule breaker cuz i defend myself (I post SOMETIMES in the spanish subforum)... ok, im THE f#cking ruler breaker.

and i have received 3 infractions from you because im a "Spammer" and i use "innapropiate language" (READ: INNAPROPIATE LANGUAGE IN SPANISH SUBFORUM... WHAT I NEED TO TALK IN SPANISH SUBFORUM Thai?, English?, Arlianin-Language?, i pass, i use spanish and english (a bad english of course). Oh, and Cid Maury didnt get anyone or kaorus, who are the guys who makes the offtopic and the bump and the spam... not me... and 1 for "innapropiate language" from Jester and "Destructive Behaviour" cuz i post that i can do whatever i want!... does Jester or You control my life?, AHAH, dont try to answer that...

What is spam for you?

the larger msg about the thread or the small text portion with a lot of stupid things?

You choose: the larger msg about the thread...

FAIL.

P.S: Maybe im breaking YOUR RULES, but this is an ultimatum from the universe: YOU DONT CONTROL OTLAND.

Last edited:
Its True that I don't control otland but I do control the spanish subsection and the chit chat section. In my eyes, you are a complete fail and you don't deserve anything better than a banishment.

RULE - BREAKING?

I dont know what you mean with rule breaking but if im a rule breaker cuz i defend myself (I post SOMETIMES in the spanish subforum)... ok, im THE f#cking ruler breaker.

and i have received 3 infractions from you because im a "Spammer" and i use "innapropiate language" (READ: INNAPROPIATE LANGUAGE IN SPANISH SUBFORUM... WHAT I NEED TO TALK IN SPANISH SUBFORUM Thai?, English?, Arlianin-Language?, i pass, i use spanish and english (a bad english of course). Oh, and Cid Maury didnt get anyone or kaorus, who are the guys who makes the offtopic and the bump and the spam... not me... and 1 for "innapropiate language" from Jester and "Destructive Behaviour" cuz i post that i can do whatever i want!... does Jester or You control my life?, AHAH, dont try to answer that...

What is spam for you?

the larger msg about the thread or the small text portion with a lot of stupid things?

You choose: the larger msg about the thread...

FAIL.

P.S: Maybe im breaking YOUR RULES, but this is an ultimatum from the universe: YOU DONT CONTROL OTLAND.

I am banned?
Cid is banned?

Cid and I sent us warning, we take the warning as it is a moderator, a person who has power in a forum.

Includes, your rules do not exist here, there are rules otland

This shows you that otland is a serious forum, where they enforce the rules and whether the break, you go.

Raliuga, if you already had many infractions, and you didn't changed your behaviour, it's your problem.

Another thing, is that moderatos should NOT take things as personal, because I know some of us are not exactly the best friends...

I hope this was a FAIR banishment and not just a kiddie behaviour from a moderator.

^_^

Good work Arlianin, Jester and Whyzzer :)
And Raliuga, good bye :D

Good work Arlianin :)
And Raliuga, good bye :D

He didn't banned Raliuga and neither Whyzzer.

Last edited:
Couldnt be me
i have been kicked from my pos today

SOMETHING that i can be sure, is that u desserved that.
I was waiting for this time ago
I dont remember any post on Spanish Native Board that u have not spammed with a destructive behaviour

Last edited:
I am banned?
Cid is banned?

What im saying? ¿?

Cid and I sent us warning, we take the warning as it is a moderator, a person who has power in a forum.

But your behaviour IS destructive and you use innapropiate languaje (well... in fact, Kaorus doesnt, but Cid does!)

Includes, your rules do not exist here, there are rules otland

Who is saying something about my rules?

This shows you that otland is a serious forum, where they enforce the rules and whether the break, you go.

But i didnt break any rule!... where i did it?, posting this in feedback?, ammm lets read something called:

description:

"Leave your feedback here, suggestions and complaints."

Oh my shitty lord, im so m######## rule breaker!

Raliuga, if you already had many infractions, and you didn't changed your behaviour, it's your problem.

My "Destructive Behaviour", where?, where is my destructive behaviour, where i have used innapropiate language and had a destructive behaviour, in fights with kaorus, you, whyzzer?, nah, that is not destructive behaviour, that is just a stupid discution and nothing else.

Another thing, is that moderatos should NOT take things as personal, because I know some of us are not exactly the best friends...

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO IS HIM!...

I hope this was a FAIR banishment and not just a kiddie behaviour from a moderator.

You would like that...

And believe me: i dont care, i just want a little bit of justice (JUSTICE is not "Kaorus, Jester, Arlianin and you" talking about my "DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOUR" only because i have problems with you.) and my user back and i dont want to wait until january 28.

All of you (Jester, Whyzzer, Kaorus, Alrianin and Archez (practically all the spanish subforum who makes "RULES" there)) hate me and only for you i will not loose my OTLand User. You are not the owners of OTLand. Arlianin and Whyzzer COULD be the "Spanish Moderators" but that doesnt mean that i must have a ban for that... that is destructive behaviour...

Only look at the subforum, is practically CLOSED because Arlianin closes all, Whyzzer, Kaorus and Archez just post and post stupid threads... Whyzzer maked the RULES... Kaorus spams there and Archez spam there too...

Im a spanish user and i deserve the SAME RIGHTS like all the others to post, not just because all of them live there i must leave.

@THREAD:

CAN WE PLEASE, BACK TO THE TOPIC (and im the destructive behaviour and innapropiate language user!)​

Last edited:
But your behaviour IS destructive and you use innapropiate languaje (well... in fact, Kaorus doesnt, but Cid does!)

My "Destructive Behaviour", where?, where is my destructive behaviour, where i have used innapropiate language and had a destructive behaviour, in fights with kaorus, you, whyzzer?, nah, that is not destructive behaviour, that is just a stupid discution and nothing else.

Cid maury got a warning too im pretty sure and Kaorus got adviced that if he spam again he will get a warning too.

Also a stupid discution here is considered as destructive behaviour.

What you should do now is wait untill january 28, you will not die.

Cid maury got a warning too im pretty sure and Kaorus got adviced that if he spam again he will get a warning too.

Also a stupid discution here is considered as destructive behaviour.

What you should do now is wait untill january 28, you will not die.

I know that i wont die, but i want a apologise, i wont let a guy THAT I DONT EVEN KNOW, fuck me up!...

How can you know that Cid Maury got a warning and Kaorus got adviced?...

Arlianin is his friend, im PRETTY SURE he didnt received, maybe he did, but, anything can happen... (well.. im BANNED from OTLand!)

Oh, and if a stupid discution is destructive behaviour, then you, and all the others WHO SPAMMED HERE (i just wanted the reply from a REAL staff member) must change his behaviour to not get a ban from JESTER.

Its True that I don't control otland but I do control the spanish subsection and the chit chat section. In my eyes, you are a complete fail and you don't deserve anything better than a banishment.

And in my eyes you are a complete idiot and i dont ban/infract you for that right?

If you hate me: ITS FINE, what you can do is IGNORE me but you prefer to infract me =)

Well... Well... Well...

First, I am pretty much fed up with kaorus and cid maury too since I had requested a banishment for atleast one of them once. Also, I don't hate you but I do hate teh fact that you think you're on top of everyone.

Finally, yes I would ban/infract you for calling me an idiot. The idiot here is you. Also, improve your english before trying to tell us how to talk.

Regards,
Arlianin

Well... Well... Well...

First, I am pretty much fed up with kaorus and cid maury too since I had requested a banishment for atleast one of them once. Also, I don't hate you but I do hate teh fact that you think you're on top of everyone.

Finally, yes I would ban/infract you for calling me an idiot. The idiot here is you. Also, improve your english before trying to tell us how to talk.

Regards,
Arlianin

And i call you idiot once again, nobody is trying to tell you how to talk and dont talk for others.

Oh and i dont think im in the top of everyone.

That is what YOU think of me.

I'll wait

Last edited:
And i call you idiot once again, nobody is trying to tell you how to talk and dont talk for others.

Oh and i dont think im in the top of everyone.

That is what YOU think of me.

I'll wait

Infraction for inappropriate again. If you continue I will ban you next time:).

Offtopic!!

FIRST TIME I'VE SEEN MASTER-M SERIOUS TALKING :D:D:D:D:D:D

HURRAY!! party at my place!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I don't know who's the bad guy or what,
but I do know this. That some mods or members that has the ability to ban and such, absolutely abuse it.
I'm not suprised if I get banned after this post :p

/Limannen

but I do know this. That some mods or members that has the ability to ban and such, absolutely abuse it.

/Limannen

Why should you? You aren't insulting other people with this post. If you think some abuse it, its your oppinion. I have nothing to do with this but I agree with the banishment if he insulted multiple people and not only 1 time.

And Again you dont read Arlianin Post, for you im the bad guy and for me you are the idiot. That right, the idiot.

Wow, other Global mod to the list:

Master-M
Jester
Whyzzer

AND IM THE SPAMMER!

/Limannen

Nah, Master-M is angry with me for a X reason (i dont even know him and i dont want to know him!)

Why should you? You aren't insulting other people with this post. If you think some abuse it, its your oppinion. I have nothing to do with this but I agree with the banishment if he insulted multiple people and not only 1 time.

Let's see, you are idiot, you send infraction to the user who is insulted and you think that im insulting...

I DIDNT INSULT ANYBODY, i just say idiot to arlianin and you, and NOW IM A SERIAL KILLER WITH THE TONGUE...

OMFG....

IF YOU FELT INSULTED I DONT CARE, I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU.

A very good "proverb":

"si te queda el saco, pontelo"

Only because you are a moderator or a global moderator that doesnt mean that yuo will infract me for insult a mod that infracts me, that is power abusing...

And look at the others, they are spamming and the only with an infraction is me!, looool

Yeah im the bad guy of the story.

In the story The Good the bad and the ugly the main characters are:

The Good -> Arlianin (he is good only because he is a moderator protected by Master M)
The Bad -> Raliuga (Cuz he insulted a lot of people (I DONT KNOW IF FOR YOU TO SAY: "I LIKE JIM CARRIE MOVIES A LOT" IS AN INSULT, BUT IF IT IS: I LOVEEEEEE JIIIIIM CARRIE MOVIES FOR YOU!) and insults Arlianin because he is saying that he is a FAIL in the system!)
The Ugly -> The first idiot who wants the role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back