• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Ban for "Innapropiate Language" and "Destructive Behaviour"... WHAT?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawila

Reaction score
Well one of these mods: Jester or Arlianinor Whyzzer bans me because i tell him that he was an idiot...

and what i can do when the idiot is an idiot?!...

i dont know...

but well... i received a ban for "Raliuga" until January 28...

¿Why i told him idiot/imbecile?

Well.. because he warned me because i was having:

"Innapropiate Language"

and a "Destructive Behaviour"...

In this post:

http://otland.net/f30/que-peliculas-te-han-gustado-18829/index2.html

Jester warns me because i had Innapropiate languaje (i didnt it!):

aff... someone removed my post and the post from Cid Maury (HE INSULTED ME AND I TOLD HIM THAT HE WAS AN IDIOT TOO!!)

And now, i get an edited post in that thread (my last one i think so):

Wyzzer said:

"Debido a que se que no te afectan las infracciones, tomaré otras medidas contra tu comportamiento y lenguage"

My behaviour is OK, i dont like to be insulted, i defend myself... is that a crime in OTLand?! and my languaje... is a crime to say to a guy:

"I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK, I DO WHAT I WANT, ITS MY LIFE" (in spanish of course)

who said me that im a "motherfucker, bitch, "cabron" "?

That is WRONG...

P.S: If Jester, Arlianin and Whyzzer dont like me: i dont care... but if just because a police officer dislikes the infracted driver that doesnt mean that the police officer will kill the guy...

that is what we call a "POWER ABUSER"

thank you =):thumbup:

EDIT:

Here is my "innapropiate language" note from Jester/Arlianin/Whyzzer:

A mod said:
You have been banned for the following reason:
Imbecil te lo guardas para ti.

Date the ban will be lifted: 28th January 2009, 12:00

And Again you dont read Arlianin Post, for you im the bad guy and for me you are the idiot. That right, the idiot.

AND IM THE SPAMMER!

Nah, Master-M is angry with me for a X reason (i dont even know him and i dont want to know him!)

Let's see, you are idiot, you send infraction to the user who is insulted and you think that im insulting...

I DIDNT INSULT ANYBODY, i just say idiot to arlianin and you, and NOW IM A SERIAL KILLER WITH THE TONGUE...

OMFG....

IF YOU FELT INSULTED I DONT CARE, I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU.

A very good "proverb":

"si te queda el saco, pontelo"

Only because you are a moderator or a global moderator that doesnt mean that yuo will infract me for insult a mod that infracts me, that is power abusing...

And look at the others, they are spamming and the only with an infraction is me!, looool

Yeah im the bad guy of the story.

In the story The Good the bad and the ugly the main characters are:

The Good -> Arlianin (he is good only because he is a moderator protected by Master M)
The Bad -> Raliuga (Cuz he insulted a lot of people (I DONT KNOW IF FOR YOU TO SAY: "I LIKE JIM CARRIE MOVIES A LOT" IS AN INSULT, BUT IF IT IS: I LOVEEEEEE JIIIIIM CARRIE MOVIES FOR YOU!) and insults Arlianin because he is saying that he is a FAIL in the system!)
The Ugly -> The first idiot who wants the role.

I had nothing against you, until now. I just give my oppinion and because you insult other people (call other people idiots for example) I gave you an infraction. Now you call me an Idiot. Well, let this Idiot be so kind to give you another infraction insteed of banning you. This is your final warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back