• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Banned Unjustly 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
no i wont give up because all the stuff im saying is true and has very lovely facts behind them and its way past your bedtime here ill come tuck you in. Like i said you would you say that u havnt played that char in awhile that maybe true i really dont know. Im just listening to what there saying in vent how u got banned. And you can see that theres 15 chars logged on at the same exact time from the same ip hmm suspicious so is the same person that paid to get rena deleted did he pay you too its most likely the same person

I dident understand completly, but if you're talking about checking ips. I dont have access to the DB where ip's are stored.

No one payed anyone to get anyone deleted lol....
I banned Renacashi for MC'ing..
Now I'm closing this thread as theres no point to continue these kind of non-sence agruments...

Good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back