• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Banned Unjustly 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

master baby

Reaction score
so yet you ignored 100% that i said there are 3 threads, a youtube video, and we have pictures of these stupid mage bombs but yet you still ingnore it lovely. qoute "i spend more time on ot then rl tibia.." then how come vanderlay is the one always on and doing shit when somethings wrong and i like how your the gm and your trying to act like you know who i am.Dont spend time on rl tibiaName: Tertius
Sex: male
Profession: Elite Knight
Level: 158
World: Nova
Residence: Venore
Guild membership: Legendary of the Infamous
Last login: Feb 22 2009, 04:59:47 CET
Comment: KTC

Gone.
Account Status: Premium Account
oh ya you might be working on the ot while you bot rl tibia. Well you cant cause u got banned lawl? whats your moms phone number i think i need to call her cause its past your bed time maybe you should shove a stick up your ass and suck a black guys 10 inch dick

so you decide to close the forum because you know were right maybe you shouldnt be a corrupt gm and actualy listen to you since all this shit were saying is true:thumbup:

Well, first of all I'm not a gamemaster or something. But for sure if I would be a gamemaster i would consider that as not a good prove.

Cause the movies is not proving that its on softcores, what if a guy host his private server with rl tibia map and just making characters with names from softcores and just want that guy to get banned cause there was some stupid movie on youtube that didn't even prove it was softcores.

anything more?

ok all this stuff put aside honestly now u have to seriously work on catching mage bombs u got like i duno 5+ a week or even 5+ a day if theyre turned on for tibia ;) so ye ban boters w.e but like fix mage bombers or ur proly guna lose alotaa ppl and get a bad rep :'(

so yet you ignored 100% that i said there are 3 threads, a youtube video, and we have pictures of these stupid mage bombs but yet you still ingnore it lovely. qoute "i spend more time on ot then rl tibia.." then how come vanderlay is the one always on and doing shit when somethings wrong and i like how your the gm and your trying to act like you know who i am.Dont spend time on rl tibiaName: Tertius
Sex: male
Profession: Elite Knight
Level: 158
World: Nova
Residence: Venore
Guild membership: Legendary of the Infamous
Last login: Feb 22 2009, 04:59:47 CET
Comment: KTC

Gone.
Account Status: Premium Account
oh ya you might be working on the ot while you bot rl tibia. Well you cant cause u got banned lawl? whats your moms phone number i think i need to call her cause its past your bed time maybe you should shove a stick up your ass and suck a black guys 10 inch dick

so you decide to close the forum because you know were right maybe you shouldnt be a corrupt gm and actualy listen to you since all this shit were saying is true:thumbup:

Oh my god, you cant be serious?
You're more stupid than i tought.

We actually have 3 diffrent servers and I spend most my time on IceChaw and ThunderFall, so you should get your facts straight.
And about my RL-character, I havent logged into that character for more than 4 months, maybe once before that but that was to track the real tibia map.
Anyway, none of your bussiness, I can tell you are angry, so go do something else that computer games, blow off some steam -.-

Terty baby
Then tell ur other friends to watch for bombers im sure u have friends rite?

Last edited:
yeah hes probably going to lose people cause if there standing there there semi afk so they get banned

I tought you were from an english speaking country?

PS. Can another moderator or something close this thread so he can understand what a waste of space this is?
If I close the thread he's just going to continue making them.

ye baby that and mage bombers and proly being so rude and not letting ppl have a chance to type saying hey im here hows ur life or w.e

you send most of your time on icechaw? thats funny maybe you shouldnt lie to me i have a 300+ mage there and i sit on there veryday and not one gm has been on funny. so go do something else that computer games? explain how you go do someting else that computer games wtf. and i do have my facts straight i in vent right now talking with people. thanks for calling me even more dumb like i said corrupt gm (Last login: Feb 22 2009, 04:59:47 CET ) ya guys he hasnt been on for the past 4 monthes maybe once to track the rl map. and im no angry at all its not my char i just knwo im right. but yet you still ignore the mage bomb

ye baby that and mage bombers and proly being so rude and not letting ppl have a chance to type saying hey im here hows ur life or w.e

Yeah about your mage bomb posts, im getting tired.
If i catch mage bombers i ban them, its simple.

i am from an english speaking country and yet you should be in bed my lovely baby and as long as i still have stuff to say yes i will keep making new threads cause i want to talk to you but you rather not talk for some odd reason

Yeah about your mage bomb posts, im getting tired.
If i catch mage bombers i ban them, its simple.

you ban them? then how come you havnt yet it happened 3 times today and one of our friends got banned cause he went and mas sanned them so that there whole mage bomb was gone and they would have to reset it all atleast he does something about it

i am from an english speaking country and yet you should be in bed my lovely baby and as long as i still have stuff to say yes i will keep making new threads cause i want to talk to you but you rather not talk for some odd reason

Master ru wearing a thong ? ur turning mr on ;)
:wub:

you ban them? then how come you havnt yet it happened 3 times today and one of our friends got banned cause he went and mas sanned them so that there whole mage bomb was gone and they would have to reset it all atleast he does something about it

Becouse I woke up late yesterday with a hangover, I ate some food spent some time with my friends and I went out agian.
Thats why i wasent online saving you from mage bombers.
I hope you do understand that GM's is allowed to have a real life.

ya i never said you couldnt and i just said that there were three today not counting all this shit this week but you know u probably will make some excuse up i mean u did say u spend most ur time on the ots. i can see that u go out cause u got banned for botting so u most not have been on your computer

ya i never said you couldnt and i just said that there were three today not counting all this shit this week but you know u probably will make some excuse up i mean u did say u spend most ur time on the ots. i can see that u go out cause u got banned for botting so u most not have been on your computer

HAhahahahaha, you just wont give up wont you?
Well I dont mind anyway, you may call me a botter becouse a character I use to play got banned on RL-Tibia. :):):)

G'night

Becouse I woke up late yesterday with a hangover, I ate some food spent some time with my friends and I went out agian.
Thats why i wasent online saving you from mage bombers.
I hope you do understand that GM's is allowed to have a real life.

Gm's Cant Have Lives Its Against the law im callin police on u now :)

no i wont give up because all the stuff im saying is true and has very lovely facts behind them and its way past your bedtime here ill come tuck you in. Like i said you would you say that u havnt played that char in awhile that maybe true i really dont know. Im just listening to what there saying in vent how u got banned. And you can see that theres 15 chars logged on at the same exact time from the same ip hmm suspicious so is the same person that paid to get rena deleted did he pay you too its most likely the same person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back