• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Bannitio MASSSSSSSAAAAAAA

Hahaha, your a retard, yes lapa was doing things with some girls in his room meanwhile the ob so i had to take over, i said we had 25 left on the ob, trying to lie why would i lie kid im the most respected guy on ots and you think i would make up random shit know who you are talking to son, jordi better then me? Ive leaded rl tibia worlds and the best 8.6 ots vs mitch wich is the best ot commander, and how will he prove it again if im not even leading kid, your facts are unvalid stop trying to make yourself look good cause the only thing your doing is making a fool out of yourself. This war is not even close to tactical you must be really a downie if you think this ot and client requires any kind of skill in playing or commanding.
Dont argue with him navid, i think its this kid luciferus who never came to battle only in team to exp because he is rpg charlover on orsha ots hahaha. No one knows him thats why he think jordi is better than u because he is only in the team with the most players so no one will notice when he leaves during the battle XD

Yes

Jordi > Wille, Navid, Mitch, Veziv, Calar.

@@ Navid, I wouldn't say Mitch is the best OT commander. But ye these kids are talking random shit now, shadowcores required some skill when we started to fight against Validus (Mitch's team) ages ago, we all know that this OT has turned into new 8.60 tibia with all these AVA/UE etc.. etc..

Hmmm imo we won in the begin when we were equal in the open field, after you just ran city and started to ava like the orsha ot you love, after that it seems people charloved after 1 death and didnt came back then we were 25 vs ur 45 in open field the whole time we still did good but it was impossible to win and push u out of open again cause of ur massive amount, and better leader ahaha i was leading people i barely know and they dont know me my team plays lunar where real skill matters, only leaded some cause lapa was fucking around with some girls in rl i prefer playing anyways pushing people like you guys is like stealing candy from kids, but no offense good job on the win tho, but to bad the only thing what wins in this orsha ot is level and numbers, delete ssa ava and wave land it would be much better

bro idc about shits about best commander and others but can u explain me why u want to lie on numbers? I tried to move out from the city so i d k what are u talking about we was only on dara city btw on open u got like 35 to 15 or so , go cry other side but dont try to lie on shits bcs everyone knows how many was each team .
Yes

Jordi > Wille, Navid, Mitch, Veziv, Calar.

@@ Navid, I wouldn't say Mitch is the best OT commander. But ye these kids are talking random shit now, shadowcores required some skill when we started to fight against Validus (Mitch's team) ages ago, we all know that this OT has turned into new 8.60 tibia with all these AVA/UE etc.. etc..
You're so funny Calar maybe u should get this fun with ur friends from McDonald's?

If you would have readed my previous posts correctly you would have seen that i said that we were equal in the beginning but we started to be less and less cause lapas team seems a little charlovi so at some point we were around 25 left, not sure what is hard to understand from that. Im not crying btw im stating facts, you should cry cause of how i parceled you on lb boat yesterday,

Dont argue with him navid, i think its this kid luciferus who never came to battle only in team to exp because he is rpg charlover on orsha ots hahaha. No one knows him thats why he think jordi is better than u because he is only in the team with the most players so no one will notice when he leaves during the battle XD

Not sure who is the guy you talking about but for sure he is not better than me .

Hahaha, your a retard, yes lapa was doing things with some girls in his room meanwhile the ob so i had to take over, i said we had 25 left on the ob, trying to lie why would i lie kid im the most respected guy on ots and you think i would make up random shit know who you are talking to son, jordi better then me? Ive leaded rl tibia worlds and the best 8.6 ots vs mitch wich is the best ot commander, and how will he prove it again if im not even leading kid, your facts are unvalid stop trying to make yourself look good cause the only thing your doing is making a fool out of yourself. This war is not even close to tactical you must be really a downie if you think this ot and client requires any kind of skill in playing or commanding.

well all i know is that bannitio started with 46 members, get rekked with 43..
jordi was elading bannition and navid get rekked

jordi won
navid lost

the rest of the conversation is just bullshit

Kenji, are you retarded? leading =15% rest is people, what can he do solo? We've won against Navid on lunarforce, but I'm not saying that I'm better than him, I could say that people that played with me were better than the people that Navid had, but for sure I can't say I'm better leader than Navid. You shouldn't even compare Jordi with people like Navid.

Pfft, wow.. Kenjin just shut your mouth, you obviously dont know a shit about this game..

well all i know is that bannitio started with 46 members, get rekked with 43..
jordi was elading bannition and navid get rekked

jordi won
navid lost

the rest of the conversation is just bullshit

How dumb can you be? You're saying after 1 battle Jordi is better? I played with both of them.. and Jordi is by far not on Navid's level, neither is anyone else on this OT.

How dumb can you be? You're saying after 1 battle Jordi is better? I played with both of them.. and Jordi is by far not on Navid's level, neither is anyone else on this OT.

jordi beat navid
jordi beat calar
jordi beat maslana

and jordi lost to them

i am not saying he is better or not

i am saying that some people are overated and he is not, he is underated

Where did Jordi beat Navid? Navid doesnt even has his own team here. Jordi has his own people which are used to him leading, Navid is leading randoms where most of them are not used to him & his leading style.

Give me 20 decent chars, I will fix 20 players and I am sure Navid would beat you guys no matter what.

Brother lots of people see me as one of the best european players.. About commanding idc what you say but about pvp skill ahaha.I am the war god G

http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/yX6f5/we-ride-x-into-them-venore.cam

watch and learn, kid.

btw this "Green shields" and shit.. thats called "Warmode".. no idea if u skullbashing tards on this ot ever heard about it.

Where did Jordi beat Navid? Navid doesnt even has his own team here. Jordi has his own people which are used to him leading, Navid is leading randoms where most of them are not used to him & his leading style.

Give me 20 decent chars, I will fix 20 players and I am sure Navid would beat you guys no matter what.

jordi was leading randoms too...
ask tevu druider, xoril, trevor luciferus,server dominando and some other members of get rekked that USED to play with jordi .
bannitio team is not jordi teams so your point is pointless

Last edited:
jordi was leading randoms too...
ask tevu druider, xoril, trevor luciferus, and some other members of get rekked that USED to play with jordi .
bannitio team is not jordi teams so your point is pointless

Answer me, is Dempah, Niklas & Bsp good commanders?

This guy is retarded, Barcelona lost with Atletico, this makes Atletico better. Like Navid said, I also don't give a shit about commanding, I'm sure 20 people (Jordi) 20 people (Navid) the score would be something like 20-1, since Dino would die and then cry on vent.

Back