• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Bannitio MASSSSSSSAAAAAAA

They are not my leaders.. my point is.. in your opinion they are good.. ok.. Navid raped all 3 of them.. ggwp Navid best commander in tibia now.

Also who are your leaders? Jordi?

I can give you so many commanders which are better than Jordi..

Mitch, Navid, Ziorr, Veziv, Calar, Wishot, Mikel, Sebus, Anuris, Mistrz (China), Gielbi, even Killian, Wille, Jakke, Phaver, Ond, Jeton..

Kenjin, your leaders are not on Lopek's lvl ha ;d I remember some people were saying that "Hakan" from Antica is good, but I also raped him hueheuheuhe ;d

Calar King of Antica?

Lopek, we are wrong;/
/Sarcasm
Bsp, Niklas, Dempah lost with Navid
Navid lost with Me
I lost with Jordi

JORDI IS THE BESTG!!!!!!!!
/Sarcasm

Mitch, Navid, Ziorr, Veziv, Calar, Wishot, Mikel, Sebus, Anuris, Mistrz (China), Gielbi, even Killian, Wille, Jakke, Phaver, Ond, Jeton..

He only knows, Mitch, Navid, Me, Wille and maybe Ond. But not the rest... pointless to argue with this kiddo.

Last edited:
yes hail Jordi king of tibia, king of all existing ots and all real tibia worlds..

jordi aka chuck norris

They are not my leaders.. my point is.. in your opinion they are good.. ok.. Navid raped all 3 of them.. ggwp Navid best commander in tibia now.

if comander have good players who have nice pvp win all ;] if no have good people on guild he loss ;p

True list even tho you forgot alot commanders pik ;)

Calar is pretending that i said that jordi is the best while i never said it .
What i said and i repeat here and how many times you need tounderstand is that he is better than you .
His last war, against nuskey and lapa show how good he is, because even when playing with guys that he never played with, he managed to beat a team and almost beat the other one .

I think he showed he is pretty good, not ebcause he managed to beat you in 100 frags war even with less average lvl ratio, but also because of the way he deals with players .

He is humble, friendly and normal
You are cocky, got no skills and big mouth

Because i think you will not be able to understand my point i will say it again

Jordi is not the best battle leader, but he is better than you . You started long ago, he started recently .
He has a lot to prove and a lot to show, but i am not afraid to say that he will be in a few years recognized not only as a good leader but as an icon just as navid is now .

Jordi maybe doesnt have got the same PVP but for sure got good commanding skills

Last edited:
True list even tho you forgot alot commanders pik ;)

ofc its not all.. its just the ot commanders we mainly fought against in 2011 and before.

kom rotterdam centraal pik vechten ik waacht met mijn neger vriendjes

Back