• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bardock's Mapping Thread

Hey what's up guys? Been a long time since I last posted anything. I'm finally on vacations and I want to map again, at least for some time. I just need to be updated here, getting the newest Remere, etc. :) I'll have something for tomorrow or later on today. :D

Which is the most updated Tibia version that Remere's Map Editor can handle? :blink: Can anyone tell me please?

great to have somebody back in mapping aswell :O See if there is any spot for u in Christmas competition ;) Think there was 1 spot open.. com'n! It'll be funnzies :D

Went to get a shower... Blackstone beat me to it ;)
If you want inspiration for something to map... I'd suggest any kind of buildings and cities.. because I need to look at peoples cities to get help how to construct a good looking one :S I fail hardcore every time ;(

I still need to get some practice, I'm getting used to hotkeys and RAW palette again. :p

Well this is what I did in some minutes, just a random piece.

29e6cec.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the comments, feels good to map again. :p I didn't like the raft stuff either, I was just trying new stuff, but it didn't convince me. ^_^

Back