• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bardock's Mapping Thread

Then stop bumping this thread, he wont come back to mapping just because fags are bumping it

WelcomeBack1-1.gif

Oh yeah?

At what age do I die :S?

Whenever you feel like dying :p I've been busy finishing school and preparing for studying Medicine, so I had to leave some hobbies behind. I gotta now learn the new sprites and everything haha last thing I mapped was from 8.54 I think. Well, anyways it feels nice to see that people remember me :D

Whenever you feel like dying :p I've been busy finishing school and preparing for studying Medicine, so I had to leave some hobbies behind. I gotta now learn the new sprites and everything haha last thing I mapped was from 8.54 I think. Well, anyways it feels nice to see that people remember me :D

you dont have to use the new sprites, most ppl dont ;p
nice avatar btw ;p

I know I said I'd map again this week, but my screen display got all f**k'd up, so I need to get a new screen. I can only view like 20% of the upper part of the screen and the rest looks blurry and has different colors pfff..

Back