• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bardock's Mapping Thread

Great work with the new sprites, ive been trying to fknd a way to use them but couldnt make them look right together. Amazing tomb.

Its great, these sprites are great and u used them very well!

I was playing Diablo II and decided to map this piece. :D

11aelj6.png

It's kinda different from the original since it's very hard to replicate it on Tibia sprites, so I added some other stuff instead.
I hope you like it. :p

Nice! Are they all normal sprites? The wooden box? :p and nice mapping man serious, i love the colour contrast too!

@up what sprite number is the wooden box? :3 I have latest rme sprites lol so yh xd

I like it, though the desert stone tiles don't fit it still looks sweet. Gj :p

Thanks dude :p I chose those tiles to represent the actual place, which doesn't even have plants, but it would've looked empty without additional details. The place is Lut Gholein, a desert city from Diablo II (act 2). ;)

192444-diablo-ii-windows-screenshot-the-city-of-lut-gholein-talk.jpg

Love it, since I fucking die for Diablo. But since it's tibia graphics, I would change the ground/floor.

Although, awesome job man! I demand more pictures! :D

Back