• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bardock's Mapping Thread

Thanks for the comments and likes! :D

Love it, since I fucking die for Diablo. But since it's tibia graphics, I would change the ground/floor.

Although, awesome job man! I demand more pictures! :D

Yeah, the floor really messes it up. :p I'm planning to map Harrogath, the town and the highlands :D Wanna map it online with me? ;)

Kurast Docks would be more fun to map tho :p And yeah, maybe tomorrow we can map if you got time :D

I'd forgotten the glorious Kurast! :p That damn jungle was huge! That's the act I hate the most, unless I'm playing sorceress with teleport. :p I'll be online most part of the day tomorrow, gotta make some scripts and stuff from school.

I was playing Diablo II and decided to map this piece. :D

11aelj6.png

It's kinda different from the original since it's very hard to replicate it on Tibia sprites, so I added some other stuff instead.
I hope you like it. :p

Perfect, I love Diablo

I was playing Diablo II and decided to map this piece. :D

11aelj6.png

It's kinda different from the original since it's very hard to replicate it on Tibia sprites, so I added some other stuff instead.
I hope you like it. :p

Love it!

Reminds me old times... ^_^

Thanks for the comments & likes! :D Couldn't map more today, had a long night yesterday and woke up with a headache. :(

Thats great o.o

Never thought on mixing up sandstone with the new wooden walls, It doesnt make much sense but looks very original and awesome.

Woah. Pretty good damn job (that last work). It really reminds me of Diablo II. It also has the same climate...

Nothing more to say. You are really good.

It's been a while, just logged in and I got a 10 year trophy award. :eek:
Post automatically merged:

Now all pictures are unavailable, because back in the day we used photobucket or whatever was at hand. :confused:

Back