• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Battle for AB

I know that you're so pro that you never makes mistakes. But stop acting big on forum and come fight...

Really bad played by Semper Fi tho looking in "Who is online" it says

Fusion : 23 people online
Semper Fi : 14 people online

So as usual Fusion(the polaks)coming with almost double amount of people.

I know that you're so pro that you never makes mistakes. But stop acting big on forum and come fight...

Are you fucking kidding me? Accept a freaking warmode sometime. All you do is skullhunting us in Open Battles.

I've never even seen u in game cuz that's all u do. Retard

Edit: Rofl @ going defense with 25 vs. 10

Last edited:
We've alredy kicked like 7~ swedacks from our guild so now we should have almost same ammount of ppl.

Are you fucking kidding me? Accept a freaking warmode sometime. All you do is skullhunting us in Open Battles.

I've never even seen u in game cuz that's all u do. Retard

You're still acting on forum u dumb. MAKE THIS FUCKING WARMODE AGAINST US. How can we skullhunt you if half of our team have rs?
As i said before - one thing that you can do is acting cool on forum and stay camp pz ingame.

We've alredy kicked like 7~ swedacks from our guild so now we should have almost same ammount of ppl.

Haha dosnt matter, you can be 30 against us just if we got a commander we will play the shit out of you, they lost now because they had no commander. Lets warmode up tonight and go for a ob and we will see who will be "schteeekt" :)

Haha dosnt matter, you can be 30 against us just if we got a commander we will play the shit out of you, they lost now because they had no commander. Lets warmode up tonight and go for a ob and we will see who will be "schteeekt" :)

Sure i'm waitng for it for a long time.

Sure i'm waitng for it for a long time.

Great, and btw if you wanna success when you get older i suggest that you should start go to school / work if you have any, since really the "Fusion people" are always online night and morning and pking, its not like its rl tibia that you have to sneak people all night and morning. Well gl hf laterz!

kacor ur talking such bullshit lol

you really act like you own here or w.e

Back