• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Battle in Carlin

just wondering why don't you post the 2 days ago's battle when you got fully massacred, couldn't mapclick with your auto healing, anti-paralyze <_<

PD - loled cam's name

just wondering why don't you post the 2 days ago's battle when you got fully massacred, couldn't mapclick with your auto healing, anti-paralyze <_<

PD - loled cam's name
?? That was probably telle, since it isnt my character.

PD - loled cam's name

It wasn't him playing on voldemort that day when me and spottloska fought you,and i simply didn't record it. I didn't die cuz of any mapclick mistake though, so your sentence didn't make any sence ;S

actually we didn't got scared, but was just worthless to fight with some mapclickers botters ue spammers :/

We didn't mapclick any when we fought in the city so that shouldn't be a problem, when we were outside the city it was only me and spottloska so i think u should handle us.

But ye you are right, when we are 3 vs you we shouldn't be using ue which takes 1000-1500 dmg, we should try to sd your whole team to death instead, true that.

We didn't mapclick any when we fought in the city so that shouldn't be a problem, when we were outside the city it was only me and spottloska so i think u should handle us.

But ye you are right, when we are 3 vs you we shouldn't be using ue which takes 1000-1500 dmg, we should try to sd your whole team to death instead, true that.

so what? lol you are still a non pvpers, without bot you'd die all but what can I do? auto healing, anti paralyze, dash hell yeah gz pvp skills

so what? lol you are still a non pvpers, without bot you'd die all but what can I do? auto healing, anti paralyze, dash hell yeah gz pvp skills

Are u saying that you and your team has good pvp ? ^^

vad säger man haha nice som alltid du får mig att vilja spela igen jag msgar dig ingame när ja ser du e on

thats weird since the only thing u did today was ue

since when you saw me today? loool i dont even play on icechaw anymore i just log in sometimes on my lvl 350 ed and spam some ues(since when icechaw isnt ue only? u guys talk to much blabla we must have an ob withaut sd, but when some1 use ue then no1 stop using it on all cams ive seen thats it, pll use ue and nothing more so stfu when u say "u just ue "

since when you saw me today? loool i dont even play on icechaw anymore i just log in sometimes on my lvl 350 ed and spam some ues(since when icechaw isnt ue only? u guys talk to much blabla we must have an ob withaut sd, but when some1 use ue then no1 stop using it on all cams ive seen thats it, pll use ue and nothing more so stfu when u say "u just ue "

Are you zuckov or not ? if not i have written to the wrong person. I agree ue is the most common and best attack one ice, the thing was someone here message me that me and 2 friends could only ue against 7 persons, which was funny cuz i saw him using ue all the time yesterday.

Back