• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Battlekarna :D

i failed badly at my first death ahhaha forgot that i had thrown out my mana bp in the depot earlier to get some cap for my addon items :D

omiguuush, noobs rushiiing to hell throuuuuuugh theee gaaaaaaateee, omigooosh wtfff

I'm not trying to flame, just telling you the way it is.

Always using noobchars and cheats. I'm happy that you once did not use it, otherwise I'd be dead on Avanged.

Thumbs up, good mwalling.

I'm not trying to flame, just telling you the way it is.

Always using noobchars and cheats. I'm happy that you once did not use it, otherwise I'd be dead on Avanged.

Thumbs up, good mwalling.

The things u telling us we doing u have done it aswell nothing to even talk about last time when we got owned u guys had noob chars in hellgate and killed macan etc so why the fuck are u keep flaming when u do the same? good question. you guys just getting emo :(

the time in yalahar when u were pking on noob chars instead of mains u killed vasadu,jamfrix 2x, mehmetcik and more once again stop flame :)

Last edited:
I haven't been in either of those. Didn't see Macan die in hellgate? Was he even there? And it was just Rin Azhari relogging on Boomer cuz he died on rs. Rest of them were ur noobchars. not ours

The things u telling us we doing u have done it aswell nothing to even talk about last time when we got owned u guys had noob chars in hellgate and killed macan etc so why the fuck are u keep flaming when u do the same? good question. you guys just getting emo :(

the time in yalahar when u were pking on noob chars instead of mains u killed vasadu,jamfrix 2x, mehmetcik and more once again stop flame :)

diffrence with our pking in yalahar was that we killed jamfrix when he was hunting in fenrock(if we would have come on mains he would have logged)and then we went pking some in yalahar

and do you realize how stupid you sound? how long ago was this? you guys show up on noobchars EVERY battle lol

cuz u block everything off

lol they could have used the teleport out and we would have had a battle..instead they stand there like cowards and keep comming back on noobchars lol

edit which char is ur main theese days?

i have a few, they cant teleport all of them out your dumma mammaknullare

and ur afraid to mention your main one cuz I killed you 5 times solo already??
and ur a stupid fucking cunt there is a FUCKING TELEPORT which they can use...YOU KNOW THOSE BLUE ONES, WITH WHITE IN THE MIDDLE?????????????they shrink then they go big kinda like how a dick works.........capish??????????????????

then dont fight stack battles like u fight in most cases, just ob ank - dara and noobchars wont be usefull
and yeah i died at hellgate but it was before update so kinda long time ago now

Back