• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Battlekarna :D

then dont fight stack battles like u fight in most cases, just ob ank - dara and noobchars wont be usefull
and yeah i died at hellgate but it was before update so kinda long time ago now

and in open fields you have the extreme level advantage but I won't go into that subject..
and yesterday it was your team who went hellgate and our team who followed

well ye i wasnt in that fight but as far as i could see u were like 10 and my team were 5

and in open fields you have the extreme level advantage but I won't go into that subject..
and yesterday it was your team who went hellgate and our team who followed

we had what 3 or 4 ppl against ur 9 thats why we started run to hellgate? (2 knights and 1 pala that wouldnt die in any way in there)'

and i just dont remeber where/when but i remember 100% sure of seeing u guys having noob chars many times, for example in south gate shits yeah its while back but who cares long time or not you guys still done the same shit, now you know how annoying it is.

gotta admit it was hilarious that we had 6 ppl in open but 20 noobchars..
(but i think thats cause our team is split up in two vents)

gotta admit it was hilarious that we had 6 ppl in open but 20 noobchars..
(but i think thats cause our team is split up in two vents)

yea it's really funny how much some people care about their chars, just to mention a few (renacashi,lycos,cassius)and there is alot more

yea it's really funny how much some people care about their chars, just to mention a few (renacashi,lycos,cassius)and there is alot more

Cassius? I don't care about that char lol, i just find him weak and pointless compared to Cknight. Haven't been really levelling lately anyways.

Back