• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Bazzese life thread aegisot.no-ip.org 7.6 rl map

Bazzese

Experienced Noob
Reaction score
First screenshot of me getting level 20 =p the server is going on/off atm because something is crashing all the time, hope they fix it soon.

2zzszs3.jpg

Feel free to comment
Also feel free to start playing with me =D

blah I hate 7.+ versions of tibia huehuehue get out of the stone age! ;D but gz anyway !!!

blah I hate 7.+ versions of tibia huehuehue get out of the stone age! ;D but gz anyway !!!

oldschool pvp plax????????????????????????????? =D spend all of my afternoon playing a war serv yesterday. =0

aegisot just got a char reset ... might lvl up again

old wars were more about ability, like counter-strike, tibia nowadays is more about strategy and a group of people acting together (being with a bot or not) i preferr the second one more, i prefer way better the strategy, old tibia had it a bit but 5 master sorcerers with stone skin amulet all ue at same time and killing almost all the guild isnt much strategy

old wars were more about ability, like counter-strike, tibia nowadays is more about strategy and a group of people acting together (being with a bot or not) i preferr the second one more, i prefer way better the strategy, old tibia had it a bit but 5 master sorcerers with stone skin amulet all ue at same time and killing almost all the guild isnt much strategy

True but there was lots of tactics in old tibia too, maybe not as much since you could solo ppl in old tibia. Nowadays it's like impossible to solo someone in the same lvl. I guess that's why you need more strategy.

Anyhow close this thread.

Then I have to say that you are probably one of these noobs who does this. 7.6 wars are so much more stragety than 8.5 will ever be. For instance, if they come and ue you, expect that and put a SSA yourself and make an exori and hit one of the guy and he might end up in temple, if you do it quick enough.

You have to think in order to prevail else you're pretty much dead, the only reason why people think 7.6 suck is because when you login on an ot like warloria after everybody quit it, only noobs are still playing and you get an impression of the server due to the noobs.

The downside with 8.5 is that you can't solo kill someone, you have to be many in order to kill someone and that just suck, the graphic is awfully childish and the gameplay is so girly/kid alike. Especially when they introduce shit like removing EXP from hardcore pvp etc and marriage system blabla

EDIT: Level+bot = 8.5, all I can say. I tried to make the GMs ban every botter on Moonhawk and I had 90% of the community jumping me and saying that I suck for going against bot. So yea, 8.5 is so much about stragety and not botting :(

Back