• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Be carefull with Gesior aac developers!

Yeah widnet, how could you ask for a donation after all you do to the servers that are better than yours?
You make bugs in the aac to use against whoever you want and then you ask for donation? HAHAHAHAH that just made my day! XD

Just wait for Marlex AAC, I am soon done for a beta release. Marlex has no end loses anywhere, and if they do they will be quickly closed. Gesior is untrusted, which is main reason i'm creaing my own.

Just wait for Marlex AAC, I am soon done for a beta release. Marlex has no end loses anywhere, and if they do they will be quickly closed. Gesior is untrusted, which is main reason i'm creaing my own.
Launch the rock! ill bitch at you.

Feloth, although I really appreciate your work, I would like to stress, probably, the biggest factor that people use Gesior AAC.

The scripts made for it. - If they're all compatible with Marlex AAC, you will probably turn the entire tide on Gesior AAC flawlessly ;)

Red

Make Marlex AAC upgrade, from Gesior AAC to Marlex AAC - would be great.

I don't know but, Gesior code's ain't safe huh? The authors can hack the users. So that means he has to recreate the hole code o_O?

Fak me i dont know xD

So, i know is not breaking board rules.. Information must be free. People make errors and we can learn from errors.

Then learn to cencure private data then. Giving out secret passwords of someone elses site because they use a bad programmed system where the authors should go back to programming school.

Information is free, but we do not support information that will lead to abuse for other members. Would you be happy if I gave your passwords around to everyone? I dont think so. So just back down with your "Information must be free". You can post an error, and how to fix it. But do NOT include sensitive data which may fall into the wrong hands. Instead of widnet just telling Kekox, and kekox could have fixed. Widnet posted for everyone, so a bad person could go in and steal/destroy everything.

A very very very stupid move from widnet, and it makes me angry even thinking about it. Try to help, not to destroy!

Then learn to cencure private data then. Giving out secret passwords of someone elses site because they use a bad programmed system where the authors should go back to programming school.

Information is free, but we do not support information that will lead to abuse for other members. Would you be happy if I gave your passwords around to everyone? I dont think so. So just back down with your "Information must be free". You can post an error, and how to fix it. But do NOT include sensitive data which may fall into the wrong hands. Instead of widnet just telling Kekox, and kekox could have fixed. Widnet posted for everyone, so a bad person could go in and steal/destroy everything.

A very very very stupid move from widnet, and it makes me angry even thinking about it. Try to help, not to destroy!
Give my password for all? And ? I never repeat password anywhere. What is happen ? Nothing.

@Feloth:
Dulin has right lol. People can post everything they want if the post content does not break rules.

OtLand - Rules
I don't see there any rule about posting 'secret password' or smth like secret data.

"The owners of OtLand reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason."
Thread, not post.

Well, it's only my opinion.

Last edited:
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar,
sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

That means no posting private data, which is violative of a law.

Whether it violates law or not, it's common sense that we won't allow you to post sensitive data that belongs to another member.

Back