• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Be carefull with Gesior aac developers!

tellytubbie

Reaction score
I'm warning people who uses gesior aac cuz the gesior development team are NOT trustfully...

2 days ago, I had my server online with 600 players online! "www.havoc-online.net".. Also, 2 days ago I moved it to poland in otservlist, I guess some poland developers just noticed that I get the frist place on the poland list just by moving my serv and he got jelous.. I will not say names but im pretty sure that I know who it was couse 2 people told me the same person and I've been this person using the same command that he used to delete all the stuff from my dedi..
Code:
rm -rf

All I'll say is that, he is from poland.

What did he do? He just used a bug that they release with the gesior aac that only the developers know about it and hacked my serv!

So I'm warning those people who use gesior aac, please, if you want a secure server, DO NOT use gesior aac.. You can make your own cms or pay someone else to make you one but NEVER use gesior aac.. Those poland developers cant see a server better than his cause they get jelous and try to hack you..

Last edited:
most guys release such master pieces for free is making something to it that will make you pay in one or another way...

Always been, there's not many guys that create such hard works for free.. they want to get something out of it.

yes, that's common problem, but we, noobaks who can't don't know anything about PHP have no choice. ;d

Disable guild image uploading and send me newest files.
I might check it :p

@up:
Always loved own codes.*

;)

@tellytubbie:
I was wondering how widnet had 200 players on his server, with his 'skill' he could have max. 10. ^_^

Disable guild image uploading and send me newest files.
I might check it :p
The guild uploading image don't even check mime type, I knew this vulnerability long time ago but hey.. I give a fuck about gesior and everyone who use that piece of crap (Usually noobs gaining free-money with a download->run server).

@up:
@tellytubbie:
I was wondering how widnet had 200 players on his server, with his 'skill' he could have max. 10. ^_^

3* bro...

Last edited:
So, who is the hax? If someone can find the exploit, notify it to me to remove it from SVN

for i know they always can use shell codes and upload into exploits and got into ur database and then they can control every thing .. through guild images or some !

from all my respect to all developers even forgotten developers they know what inside and what out the server they can make every thing so how can you got compitation VS one who have OT and he who is his developer !

:/

well, this needs to be investigated deeper

Svn is offline because my colleague hosting svn for me free but svn svn flooding someone, and he consumed 100% of system resources and she
delate my svn and sites :(
I need cash for buy vps and host svn :(
Thanks [email protected] for donate i need 25$

Svn is offline because my colleague hosting svn for me free but svn svn flooding someone, and he consumed 100% of system resources and she
delate my svn and sites :(
I need cash for buy vps and host svn :(
Thanks [email protected] for donate i need 25$

Use Google open-source SVN? It's free and it is for open-source projects.
No offense, but I'd donate, but I'm pretty sure you know why I won't. <_<

Red

Back