• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Beautiful Waterfall-Vote

Best Waterfall

Votes: 39 43.8%

Votes: 3 3.4%

Votes: 3 3.4%

Votes: 6 6.7%

Votes: 21 23.6%

Votes: 2 2.2%

Votes: 2 2.2%

Votes: 1 1.1%

Votes: 12 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove No. 1, It's been photoshopped and should qualify as cheat because it simply looks better with the shade/light aspects, it shouldn't be able to participate.

Why is it Photoshopped?

It's a cave, and when you are using pretty dark light in (advanced options) and put a torch here and there... You can get this sort of effect.

Tho if I can put a comment on picture 1... It's a cool picture, but you can walk 1 sqm. Nothing more. Just spammed with all sort of nature.

Remove No. 1, It's been photoshopped and should qualify as cheat because it simply looks better with the shade/light aspects, it shouldn't be able to participate.

There isnt any photoshop effect.

Why is it Photoshopped?

It's a cave, and when you are using pretty dark light in (advanced options) and put a torch here and there... You can get this sort of effect.

Tho if I can put a comment on picture 1... It's a cool picture, but you can walk 1 sqm. Nothing more. Just spammed with all sort of nature.

I know. It's jsut mapped for showoff not to be playable.

well i'll love to play in that waterfall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back