• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Beautiful Waterfall-Vote

Best Waterfall

Votes: 39 43.8%

Votes: 3 3.4%

Votes: 3 3.4%

Votes: 6 6.7%

Votes: 21 23.6%

Votes: 2 2.2%

Votes: 2 2.2%

Votes: 1 1.1%

Votes: 12 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm shooting...

1 - Mycos
2 - WardawG ?
3- Dastan
4- Illusion, I think
5- Eiserne, 100%
6- Peroxide, 100%
7- Snach, I think...
8- ~
9- Neon, 100%

?

thansk for fucking up my vote. idiot, now you really pissed me off

Nope they arent correct since im not N*3
And why do you think that im No*3, cause thats the ugliest pic or wha? lmao

True that, but why r they the important ones? The most beautifull pic shud be the most important one dont ya think?
I think weve got a winner tho, congratz mycos! :D

gotta love Ethan for (not) saying I made #8; dear sir, you are such an idiot.

True that, but why r they the important ones? The most beautifull pic shud be the most important one dont ya think?
I think weve got a winner tho, congratz mycos! :D

8 days left, 8 days are to long :S

now they can make new acc and vote for themselves ^^

Everyone knows who made the maps and that means that this contest should end now.

Means ~

First Place: Mycos
Second Place: Eiserne Festung
Third Place: Neon

I think that u can also tell who made the different waterfalls

Last edited:
the fact is that the important ones are right,

1 - Mycos
5 - Eiserne
6 - Peroxide
9 - Neon

why is it a fact? explain...
Anyway gratz to the winner mycos but the poll is a bit fucked hope there will be a next contest and a fair one but i wont participate anymore in these kind of contests i think because i think the most votes are friends votes and i think the most people doesnt even look at the waterfalls but whats around the waterfall

I dind't vote ^.^

Anyway gratz to the winner mycos but the poll is a bit fucked hope there will be a next contest and a fair one but i wont participate anymore in these kind of contests i think because i think the most votes are friends votes and i think the most people doesnt even look at the waterfalls but whats around the waterfall

I dind't vote ^.^

what do you mean with "why is it a fact?" Everyone knows who made the maps, okay?

I agree with Dastan this should be closed

I dind't vote ^.^

I don't have that much friends here.

I dind't vote ^.^

Then you could just map the waterfall without the surroundings. Would look very nice :thumbup:

Tomorrow the Vote end and i will set the Winners and say the names. YOu still can Vote till tomorrow! Soon next Contest!

Greets,
S

I voted for 1. That one was amazing! I wish I could have it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back