• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Beautiful Waterfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you guys post the maps here and let the memebrs decide wich one is the winner?

@Up Cause its a competition and we dont want people to rip off ideas.
Also dunno how the voting is gonna work out since the most people would give theyr vote to the mapper they like, not the actually best pic
Ahh i see, no names allowed, good but u should also set 1 outfit that everyone has to wear with defined colors~

Anyways, if theres still place, sign me in ~

Last edited:
Lol, seriously, if Paulo Torres is in, most of the people of the forum(yeh most of them are trolls) will vote for Paulo Torres, and we all know how Pualo's maps looks like.

Yeah we do, its godlike, id absolutly vote for him :D

Na now seriously, ofc will i vote for the pic that looks best.

@Up Cause its a competition and we dont want people to rip off ideas.
Also dunno how the voting is gonna work out since the most people would give theyr vote to the mapper they like, not the actually best pic
Ahh i see, no names allowed, good but u should also set 1 outfit that everyone has to wear with defined colors~

Anyways, if theres still place, sign me in ~

I hope that so nobody will vote for their firneds m8 ;)

I hope that so nobody will vote for their firneds m8 ;)

I guess that some guys will still msg theyr friends and be like *Ohh vote for that pic, thats mine* :p

And why is there a 10 ppl limit anyway?

Not really cause the best picture would get the most votes anyways ;D
It would actually be better if there r like ~15 ppl cause than could a single vote declare the winner ;D

Sorry for doublepost but u shud also make some rules like *There are no black spots on the map allowed* etc, cause its sucky to post a waterfall with black background lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back