• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Beautiful Waterfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Havent we got time until the 12th or so?

How long does it take to map a waterfall... i don't get it.

How long does it take to map a waterfall... i don't get it.

I cud finish it in less than 15 minutes but thats not the point, he set the date to 12th, he shud have said 1st or smthing but now its too late for that, maybe next time?
Either way, just announce that u HAVE to get the submissions until the 1st or 2nd and its kay i guess, 24h are more than enough for everybody to finish theyr maps

Last edited:
I cud finish it in less than 15 minutes but thats not the point, he set the date to 12th, he shud have said 1st or smthing but now its too late for that, maybe next time?
Either way, just announce that u HAVE to get the submissions until the 1st or 2nd and its kay i guess, 24h are more than enough for everybody to finish theyr maps

when for example all p. will have their waterfall finished at the 5th april, i will close this thread at this time^^

Dude thats ways too long, competitions like this shud be over after 3 days max, 5 days MAX for a hard competition like a city ~

Also we shud make contests like this twice a week, wud foshoo be nice for the community.

i got more things to do in real then mapping and i am already mapping for someone and mapping for my own server but ill finish it soon!! ;)

Takes 10 min, I bet you got 10 min... If you're not a slow ass mapper...

man we got till 12th why such a rush?

He prolly thinks that hes gonna win and he cant wait for the people to vote for his pic, he prolly hasnt got anything better to do than wait for this contest to end, its like the highlight of his day haha

Lets be serious for a sec, neon u annoy the fuck out of the people, stop rushing, i extra stopped now working on my waterfall and ive sent the half finished thing to selooth cause i didnt felt like keeping to map on it anymore, i hate to be pressured to do something, im just mapping cause its fun for me, not cause i have to.
Let people theyr time, not everyone is sitting 3+ hours infront of RME mapping one single waterfall, people like to take theyr time and experiment abit.

Last edited:
He prolly thinks that hes gonna win and he cant wait for the people to vote for his pic, he prolly hasnt got anything better to do than wait for this contest to end, its like the highlight of his day haha

Lets be serious for a sec, neon u annoy the fuck out of the people, stop rushing, i extra stopped now working on my waterfall and ive sent the half finished thing to selooth cause i didnt felt like keeping to map on it anymore, i hate to be pressured to do something, im just mapping cause its fun for me, not cause i have to.
Let people theyr time, not everyone is sitting 3+ hours infront of RME mapping one single waterfall, people like to take theyr time and experiment abit.

I don't think everyone will vote on me. Maybe they will vote on you because they feel sorry for you :thumbup:

And it's not the "hightlight" of my day. I just think: Who makes 1 picture of a damn waterfall on 2 weeks~?...

First of all, it was a joke, but you going full out personal proofs that im actually right with what ive said.

But it isnt changing the fact that people want theyr time, not everyone has endless much free time to spend on mapping.

I don't think everyone will vote on me. Maybe they will vote on you because they feel sorry for you :thumbup:

And it's not the "hightlight" of my day. I just think: Who makes 1 picture of a damn waterfall on 2 weeks~?...

The people who's participating in this waterfall contest maybe have something better to do, although I won't participate. But if it takes like 10 minutes, then maybe some people map it the day before the voting starts. :)

First of all, it was a joke, but you going full out personal proofs that im actually right with what ive said.

But it isnt changing the fact that people want theyr time, not everyone has endless much free time to spend on mapping.

Very good joke :thumbup:

I sent my pic earlier today! :)

Edit: I just wanted to add (for Neon) that I actually needed around 3 hours to finish it, since I take my time to make everything perfect (for my eyes at least). If anyone sends in a 10min waterfall that guy is a rl idiot.

Last edited:
Than tell that newb to do it or to just leave the competition :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back