• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Been a while...

old tibia user

Reaction score
Since I've played tibia at all! I am really looking forward to jumping into some kind of ot. Not many preferences but I'm open to your suggestions. Maybe then my preferences will change XD I use to use ip changer and it became common that individual ot's would have clients. This is about the time I last played. Homer simpson tibia loader. you feel me? Pretty much I dont want to download a loader if its all clients now? This is a whole new world for me right now.

Server suggestions?
I'm more of free to play grind it out in my free time player. rather than pay to play. However I love to donate and see advances in a server i really like. Via paypal/goats/bits. I also stream and would like to have a server reliable enough to show my viewership. You know?
So feel free to PM? Is that an option here?
Servers I remember from the past..
Goobers honestly is the only one that stood out. I had a friend irl who was a god there for some time. I obviously supported the heck out of them when I use to play often!
I have done some server modeling and creations came out playable, I've done tutoring, modding, goding, admin, and even creator as well. Although I do prefer to just play. You may see me online so often and when I learn something I am so happy to help someone else who is New and Learning as well!

Back