• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Benefits of a donator subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I'd let everyone know the benefits of becoming a donator, and tell you what we're going to use the money for.

Since we don't have any annoying advertisements that we get paid for displaying, this is the only way we can get money to improve OtLand. We prefer to not add any annoying advertisements on our forum since we know how much everyone hates them, we are not trying to make money for ourselves but to keep OtLand alive and to improve OtLand. The money we get by donations will be used to pay the domain, pay for the vBulletin license, pay for the server OtLand is being hosted on and other costs.

Donators also get better usergroup permissions than members during their donator subscription time, here is a list of the difference between donators and members:
Code:
[I]Usergroup[/I]		[U]Members[/U]		[B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][U]Donators[/U][/COLOR][/B]
[B]Max PM's[/B]		500		2000
[B]Avatar WxH[/B]		100x100		120x120
[B]Avatar File Size[/B]	150kB		250kB
[B]Signature Picture WxH[/B]	500x200		500x200
[B]Signature Size[/B]		150kB		250kB
[B]Signature Max length [/B]	1500		2500
[B]Signature Max Lines[/B]	8		9
[B]Signature Max [size][/B]	6		7
[B]Signature Max Images[/B]	5		7
[B]Album Picture WxH[/B]	1024x768	1280x1024
[B]Album Max Size (one)[/B]	3MB		5MB
[B]Album Max Pictures[/B]	500		2750
[B]Album Max Size (all)[/B]	10MB		45MB

Besides all those benefits you will also get access to our exclusive Donators Board where you can find things we only share with the donators.

The current prices for donator subscriptions:
Code:
[B]Price	Duration[/B]
[B]$[/B]62.5	three years
[B]$[/B]25	a year
[B]$[/B]15	a half year
[B]$[/B]9	three months

You can get your donator subscription by following this link (only available for PayPal at the moment):
http://otland.net/payments.php.

After donating you will automatically become a Donator once PayPal notifies our server that you have paid.

Thanks to everyone who is donating to help us!

Kind regards,
OtLand Staff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back