• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Beneva Life :X

If you read the e-mail you can see that while he does mention in his closing statement that "it merely gathers statistics and displays information that might be useful to the player" he does not specifically address what the programs intentions are.

The fact that this was information was tagged into the closing statement and is intentionally vague makes me query Cipsoft's response as they are not being given the necessary information required to fully "tolerate" the external program and all of it's features.

I would suggest erring on the side of caution, as I've stated previously, the program in it's current state is unlikely to fit Cipsoft's tag of "will tolerate this external program".

yes i see what you mean :p but as i said i was just testing it to see if it matches up to lootpic

but i think to be safe ima just go back to screenshoting loot myself the old fashioned way just a bp and windows paint

so @ anyone else you can use the program so far but @Xikini states its risky buisness sometimes..do it at your own risk :p

yes i see what you mean :p but as i said i was just testing it to see if it matches up to lootpic

but i think to be safe ima just go back to screenshoting loot myself the old fashioned way just a bp and windows paint

so @ anyone else you can use the program so far but @Xikini states its risky buisness sometimes..do it at your own risk :p
lel. :p

Someone said earlier about "lootpic". https://otland.net/threads/245526/#post-2388455
That website is definitely fine to use.

:rolleyes: :D :cool:

Tibialyzer is totally safe, https://i.imgur.com/GfXhI7I.png here they said it's tolerated to use. Not to mention that cipsoft can barely take care of people botting so why would they bother with such a program that just gives you abit more information.

God you people are annoying.
Let me go through the features of the program.

Loot Management
Perfectly fine. Scans data from client, and collects it outside of the Tibia client.

Information About Tibia
Perfectly fine. Basically a consolidated wiki.

Damage Chart
Not accurate unless you babysit your team-members.
Useless, but fine.

AutoHotkey Integration
Fine, as long as you are only mapping single keys, with or without a function key.
If you use any advanced AutoHotkey Integration, your asking for a ban. (such as their recommended item swapping)

Loot Notifications
Borderline bannable.
Using external tools to play the game.
While you could actively search your loot drops, and find the rares, having an external program to highlight or alert you to rare loot is indirectly helping you play the game. Hence, borderline.

Screenshots
Perfectly fine.

Advancements
Ban Hammer.
But only if you copy the text using the program.
The rest is fine. Oh wait. That's the entire function.
Turn it off.

Experience Per Hour Display

Already built into the client.

HUDs
Flash client uses HUD's.
As long as it's simple HUD's.
I'm very borderline on your parties information being displayed though.

Event Notifications
Same as loot notifications.
Borderline Bannable.

Task Information
Basically a consolidated wiki again.
Perfectly fine.

So to clarify again,

I would suggest erring on the side of caution, as I've stated previously, the program in it's current state is unlikely to fit Cipsoft's tag of "will tolerate this external program".

TL׃DR

Turning half to most of the "features" off inside the program, would make it tolerable by Cipsoft standards.

Now just let the issue rest.
Let this thread again become filled with screenshots of a fun hobby, loved by many of us at one point or another.

Last edited:
as i said ill just use paint/ an empty backpack or 2..lootpic sucks its not accurate

so i took lvl 43-45 in omruc tomb through coin but the pic is gone >.> i restarted pc for an update and it deleted the screenshot and changed my background from my custom background to windows 10 background..annoying..supplies : 410 gfb/60 mana pot

so thats missing...>.> also a little fyi i mained ek for most of my tibia life but im trying to shy away from that voc so if my lvls to supplies raito is a bit off to you mage mains im still learning on what this class can do.

here i can give you the creature products from the hunt..just add to the loot 3x spike sword, 4x vamp dust and 2x ancient shields and 2x white cloth

11bt3k5.jpg

ill be back at trying my luck again after server save..its been a couple days..normally when i repair softs ill try this :p but its likee 5 mins till ss so might as well wait till after

2i8gjfq.jpg

Some fail during this.. lol

2iqzo5s.jpg

and no hunting horn again im just going to drown my sorrows in Snake Eye's Bar

24lmq1h.jpg

Last edited:
omw back from failing the rottin wood tasks i came across a mini gs boss outside of venore..

2hcde2w.jpg

i said ooo my chance at sweet smelling bait that would cover any loss i had for the last 5+ hunts but then tibia doesn't like me enough for that..not even excited about silk on market is less then 2k here zzzzzzz

2agqfbq.jpg

omw back from failing the rottin wood tasks i came across a mini gs boss outside of venore..

2hcde2w.jpg

i said ooo my chance at sweet smelling bait that would cover any loss i had for the last 5+ hunts but then tibia doesn't like me enough for that..not even excited about silk on market is less then 2k here zzzzzzz

2agqfbq.jpg
Owch!
The only special boss I've ever encountered was general murius in mintwallin. (This was about 10-11 years ago. The first month after wands were introduced)
My loot luck was similar. :p
Like 83 gold, chain legs, and something brown? I can't remember what it was. Probably meat. haha

I only remember killing him because he had killed both my summoned monks, and I had to sit around for like 20 minutes to spawn them up again.
I didn't even realize it was a different creature, until 10 minutes later, and looking at the loot list wondering why my luck was so bad, having both monks die at the same time, and seeing the general's name.

^ thats pretty funny so i learned i can kill the boss 3x before no more so i went for it..

heres the 2nd attempt

27xe5qt.jpg

and the third attempt is the best loot ever...(for the blessings npcs..) it did wave 3x in a row..didnt expect the combo..back to walk of shame lol (back to lvl 44)

maybe i shoulda been ek since on ek i know what im doing and what i can and cant handle XD but still trying a new voc is fun

rw8mmr.jpg

and then my friend had to say this to me beacuse im american and hes polish

04:03 Aeqion [40]: polish people dont die that often :D

funny thing is not long after he said that

Sep 01 2016, 11:09:30 CEST Died at Level 40 by a carniphila.

Last edited:
My luck changed after dieing i went got my bless and wanted to reget 45 for sding so i went and checked horetis tomb and the right monsters were there and i looted the rare :D its selling for 580k on market but im going to bed now ..very nice profit that covers both deaths and like 5+ hunts

like 78 gfb/20 mana pots used

2lwoiog.jpg

@Xikini nah i wont use it i dont care for that mount my fav is panda and wailing widow

Last edited:
My luck changed after dieing i went got my bless and wanted to reget 45 for sding so i went and checked horetis tomb and the right monsters were there and i looted the rare :D its selling for 580k on market but im going to bed now ..very nice profit that covers both deaths and like 5+ hunts

2lwoiog.jpg
I'd say use it instead of sell it.
I've never regretted fisting the dromederies up the ass, and seeing the word "grunt" comically displayed as they run away in panic.

and then my friend had to say this to me beacuse im american and hes polish

04:03 Aeqion [40]: polish people dont die that often :D

funny thing is not long after he said that

Sep 01 2016, 11:09:30 CEST Died at Level 40 by a carniphila.
Doesn't count cuz lag.

Gz on "fist on the stick" hunted them around 30lvls for hours and didn't loot, grrr never lucky.

Now just let the issue rest.
Let this thread again become filled with screenshots of a fun hobby, loved by many of us at one point or another.

yeah you're right, cipsoft will definitely ban you for this program which cipsoft themsleves have said several times it's totally safe to use and they're already taking such good care of botters so i'm sure they will take care of such a minor program that literally just scans server the logs, top kek

Last edited:
Loot Notifications
Borderline bannable.
Using external tools to play the game.
While you could actively search your loot drops, and find the rares, having an external program to highlight or alert you to rare loot is indirectly helping you play the game. Hence, borderline.

Advancements
Ban Hammer.
But only if you copy the text using the program.
The rest is fine. Oh wait. That's the entire function.
Turn it off.

Event Notifications
Same as loot notifications.
Borderline Bannable.

Tibialyzer does not modify the client nor does it play for you.
How is copying a advance message bannable xD.
It simply displays information which is shown to you anyway.

Dear Tibia player,

Thank you for your request. It will be processed as soon as possible.
I'll be back with my own direct reply from them I guess.

ima just wait on posting until all arguements are over then see if a mod can delete all arguements here so it can go back to a screenshot thread and not a pissing contest :p

ima just wait on posting until all arguements are over then see if a mod can delete all arguements here so it can go back to a screenshot thread and not a pissing contest :p
:p
Pissing contests are too fun to pass up though.

ik ima just wait till arguements are over and then keep going XD its just annoying going from arguement too its all good herres some screens then back to half a page of argument :p

^ ill go with ur thinking
level 45-47 (almost 48 ran out of sd with 10% to lvl) hero fort
345 sd/20 mana pot/some soft times used
wont be returning there solo again for awhile so dangerous just to get to -2 as a low lvl..

2058g95.jpg

i was wondering why servers weren't up yet...so cipsoft puts in more deco to buy with rl cash and it creates serveral bugs so now the tibia comminuty must pay for thier mess up lol i hope they at least refund a prem day or 2 this is the 3rd big bug in 2 days

2v9zsx2.jpg

went and got the last 10% of my exp trying out the new mothers anicent scarab place..it was ok but seems like a place someone my lvl could get overwhlemd and die fast so i left
47-48 (sorc)
like 15 gfb used/20 mana pots/5 fire wall runes

a46czm.jpg

Last edited:
Back